Ohio State 38 Penn State 10

newarkcatholicfan

This one was a little closer then I figured it would be but still a easier type win for the Buckeyes.

Ezekiel Elliott ran it 27 times totaling 153 yards and 1 TD.

Do everything quarterback J.T. Barrett completed all four of his passes, good for 30 yards and 2 touchdowns. He rushed 11 times good for 102 yards and 2 TD'S.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usual slow start for tOSU but they picked it up. J.T. was very impressive again in this one, by him playing the entire 2nd half instead of just in the red zone is telling me that him being the starter, playing most minutes is near. By the MSU game Urban may have Barret as "QB1". jmo. At any rate, Meyer knows what he's doing so I am not concerned.

As for the game, I think the Bucks "O" line is improving game by game, Elliot ran for 153 yds, Zeek with 100+ is practically a given. Bucks defense was solid and it was just another step to the Big10 Championship / Playoffs.

BTW ... I believe This Win Marks the Third Separate 20 game Winning Streak for Urban Meyer ! That my Fiends, is Impressive !!

GO BUCKS !

Edited by oldrambler

There is no reason why JT Barrett shouldn't be the starter from this game on. He makes things happen and is so much more dynamic than C Jones. Teams have to account for JY's play action unlike Jones. This should be the change OSU needed to start their playoff run.

I agree... It was pretty obvious last night that JT needs to be the guy.

In my section we have a wise guy who says "put JT in" the entire game. In the second half he fired off his best line of the night "put Omar in" the guy who won the $100 bucks during the fan throwing contest on the field lol.