Should the U.S. continue to send money to Israel?

Keep in mind, Israel is one of the most prosperous nations on the planet. They also are one of the most innovated countries, as well as among the top nations in technology and pharmaceuticals, on top of having one of the worlds best economies.

Where are you getting your information from? Last I saw Israel was ranked around 40th. Not what I would term "most" or "best".

Where are you getting your information from? Last I saw Israel was ranked around 40th. Not what I would term "most" or "best".

From the people that would know most.

The Israel National News also has them at #16, far from 40th.

"Israel 16th Most Prosperous Country

Israel ranked 16th out of 187 countries in the United Nations Human Development Index for 2012, released on Thursday. The ranking was one better than the country's ranking for 2011 from the standpoint of economy, education and health. Israel scored 900 out of a possible 1,000 points, as compared to top-ranked Norway's 995.

Israel was the highest-rated country in the Middle East. The closest Arab country was oil-rich Qatar at 36th place. The nearest immediate neighbor was Lebanon at No. 72. Only five of the 27 European Union members placed higher."

I'll throw this into another direction.

Many say that the U.S. should stop funding Planned Parenthood, yet we send billions of dollars each year to Israel, who offers free abortions for almost all women.

Should the U.S. have a say in this since we do send aid to Israel?

We give money to countries that do has bad or even much worse that that...

If we stop backing Israel, won't most/all of the neighboring countries/Muslims take over and claim the Holy Land as their own?

I know its not the US's job to be policeman of the world, but stopping aid to Israel has the potential for a brutal war in the Middle East.

I'll throw this into another direction.

Many say that the U.S. should stop funding Planned Parenthood, yet we send billions of dollars each year to Israel, who offers free abortions for almost all women.

Should the U.S. have a say in this since we do send aid to Israel?

I'll give you the Planned Parenthood answer. No US money funds abortions i Israel.