Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DUMB.....DUMB........DUMB!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 69
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This just reinforces my issue with schools as "systems". A profession with likely more hours of classroom education than any other, yet we continue to find distinct opportunities to demonstrate how we can't think....

  • Author
This just reinforces my issue with schools as "systems". A profession with likely more hours of classroom education than any other, yet we continue to find distinct opportunities to demonstrate how we can't think....

 

Educated idiots.

Personally I'm not against the policy in general (size of logo's on clothing). And to be honest that's a huge freaking logo on those hoodies. However, it sounds like the situation could have been handled differently in how the girls were approached and treated. I think that's where the issue lies.

Pretty soon this will be prohibited in schools:

 

us-flag.jpg

Perhaps some educated people need to get on that board and amend that stupid rules they currently have.

Personally I'm not against the policy in general (size of logo's on clothing). And to be honest that's a huge freaking logo on those hoodies. However, it sounds like the situation could have been handled differently in how the girls were approached and treated. I think that's where the issue lies.

 

Not any bigger than a school jacket with your last name, possibly the letter you earned and the sport you play plastered on the back. I mean where is the common sense? Oh yeah, it left town YEARS ago!

Not any bigger than a school jacket with your last name, possibly the letter you earned and the sport you play plastered on the back. I mean where is the common sense? Oh yeah, it left town YEARS ago!

 

And maybe the high school has a different policy that allows letter jackets, etc. which is what you are getting at there. However this is elementary or middle school.

 

How about the school going to a uniform dress policy where logo's like this wouldn't be allowed at all (maybe other than the school logo on some items)? Personally that's where I would like to see the way schools go.

If the logo is too big, it is too big. I've seen many different dress codes that don't allow ANY logo's, and some that restrict the size of the logo.

 

Don't like the dress code? Send your kid to a different school.

Educated idiots.

 

If the only world you have ever operated in, for instance a school, is the only frame of reference you have for life....what in world are we teaching our kids ? When will school systems learn that there is a lot more to life than just school structured rules ?

If the logo was a big Nike check, and they told them they couldn't wear that, would some of you still be upset?

If all logos are treated the same then I have no issue at all with this. If other logos are allowed to be this size then I have a huge issue with it.

 

The father is military, that means he deals with strict dress codes. I wonder how he would feel about exceptions being made there?

I wonder what happened to cause a limit to be put in place on the size of the logo?

  • Author
I wonder what happened to cause a limit to be put in place on the size of the logo?

Probably an idiot sitting behind a desk trying to justify his/her existence.

The dad is coming across as a bit of a fool on this.

 

Message to kids: Violate rules if you disagree - I'll support you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.