Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle vs Cooper Predictions

Who wins? 83 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 300
  • Views 30.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huge game. Will Ryle with all the pre season hype prove that they are for real or will Cooper's defense stand tall against the 3 headed running machine and win their 3rd in 4 years against the Raiders?

 

Flip a coin, should be a classic.

Big surprise. UK#1fan voting against Ryle. I think he voted for Ryle to lose in the bye week.

All joking aside. On grass with rain in the forecast. I give Cooper a slight edge. However I will be rooting for Ryle.

We are not losing two years in a row. Cooper always finds a way to slow this game down and make it a defensive battle. We are too balanced this year to be totally shut down. Ryle by 14.

I might make it out to this one.

Big surprise. UK#1fan voting against Ryle. I think he voted for Ryle to lose in the bye week.

It was tough for him. He's voted against Cooper every game since 2013. He flipped a

Coin.

This game was the second choice for the super 5 point game. Went with DeSales/CAL instead but this game was close. I look forward to following this one.

Ryle 35 Cooper 20, Ryle simple is the better team, period.:walk:

Ryle 35 Cooper 20, Ryle simple is the better team, period.:walk:

 

Could be. I do like when you predict games though, especially when you pick Ryle to win this one because your predictions have been pretty bad this month.

Ryle's easy schedule comes to a end this week. Jags win by 10.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.