Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

White House statement responding to Donald Trump

Featured Replies

Maybe he should turn some of his righteous indignation on Hillary.

 

LINK

I think they're all stupid. The ones going out and the ones coming in. The whole lot of them.

Not a good look for President Obama IMO.

 

You want to call out Trump and his supporters, go for it, you'll get no qualms from me. When you make sweeping generalizations like that, well the impact of your message is lost and you simply look bad. Calling all Republicans racist is no better than what the tool at the Trump event said about President Obama, it's actually worse.

Horrible excuse for a leader. The man is a divider, a real pro at making things worse.

How is calling someone a Muslim a racist remark? I wasn't aware that Muslims were a race.

I get it. The man is the leader of the best nation in the world, it's probably a better move to take the high road and bite your tongue.

 

BUT, doesn't anyone remember the past 7 years where Trump has been tweeting and speaking about Obama's birth certificate and this and that. I'm sure he hates the guy. Now he is watching the masses of the Republican party flocking to this cartoon character.

 

The state of national politics is an embarrassment. Honestly good on the GOP for at least not just anointing the chosen one, but I really can't find anything incorrect in that statement.

How is the entire Republican party racist? I'll patiently wait for answers.

How is calling someone a Muslim a racist remark? I wasn't aware that Muslims were a race.

 

First thought I had as well.

I'm OK with calling out Mr Trump for not standing up to the moron at the public event. As much as John McCain wanted to win he couldn't let that kind of crap stand.

 

I do think he's right that many of the other candidates (maybe all) are afraid to criticize both Trump and the moron at the event because of how Trump's message is playing with a certain group of voters.

 

The problem is that they are doing almost exactly what the non-thinkers of this country do in regards to Muslims. They are citing examples of the few and lumping them in with the rest.

 

No one gets wanting to lay waste to ignorant comments more than me but this was too much.

I get it. The man is the leader of the best nation in the world, it's probably a better move to take the high road and bite your tongue.

 

BUT, doesn't anyone remember the past 7 years where Trump has been tweeting and speaking about Obama's birth certificate and this and that. I'm sure he hates the guy. Now he is watching the masses of the Republican party flocking to this cartoon character.

 

The state of national politics is an embarrassment. Honestly good on the GOP for at least not just anointing the chosen one, but I really can't find anything incorrect in that statement.

 

Speaking of cartoon characters. All I've heard for months about Trump is he needs to be more presidental. Now I guess the clown shoe is on the other foot. Maybe the President needs to be more presidential.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.