rockmom

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jordan Smith is unreal. So awesome and I hope he wins it all.

I was kinda surprised America didn't choose the UK rocker guy with Jordan from Adam's team. But I'm not surprised that Adam took her.

Blake has the best threesome in my opinion. Zach had a crazy good performance this week, 2nd only to Jordan. Really like Barrett and I like Emily Ann too. Girl sure is cute.

Blake Shelton, what an idiot to dump Miranda for of all people Gwen Stefani. Maybe he does have a drinking problem, or maybe just a judgement problem.

I've never been one to pay much attention to celebrity marriages so I feel a little goofy commenting, but I have a hunch that for now Blake and Gwen are identifying with and supporting one another regarding their divorces, and when the dust settles what is being rumored as a romance will come to be a close friendship. What do I know, but I'm not seeing them as a lasting couple, and before long they'll both eventually be finding more compatible partners for themselves.

Jordan Smith is unreal. So awesome and I hope he wins it all.

I was kinda surprised America didn't choose the UK rocker guy with Jordan from Adam's team. But I'm not surprised that Adam took her.

Blake has the best threesome in my opinion. Zach had a crazy good performance this week, 2nd only to Jordan. Really like Barrett and I like Emily Ann too. Girl sure is cute.

I agree that Jordon Smith is fantastic, and I can see him going all the way. I sure hope so because he is the one that I am pulling for the most to win it all. He also looks poised to stay relevant long after the competition is over.

Typically no matter how good everyone has been from season to season, I mostly find a high percentage of The Voice contestants as being sort of generic, and provably so many turn into forgettables and fall into obscurity, and even some of the past winners.

With that said, a few of them sent home last night, as well as a few that remain appear to have something recognizable about them enough to continue on with decent chances of fairly significant careers. I can't name who because although I watch pretty often, I rarely remember their names.

A couple of standouts to me sent packing would be the black dude that Pharrell didn't save, as he already looked pretty experienced as an artist entering the competition, as well as Adam's rocker dude with the hair. The guy from Hungary also seems poised enough to carry on and make a name for himself.

The tall guy on Blake's team that did get saved, although he sings well, still to me just feels like the dreamer dad that blows people away at the local Karaoke.

The girl with the glasses and gummy smile on Gwen's team looks lasting as I could see tons of young college girls identifying with her and her being popular with them with her likable cutzie way sorta like Lisa Loeb was a while back.

Adam's sultry jazzy girl stays different enough from the ordinary giving her a chance to carry on as memorable with future possibilities. Adam also had two guys that almost looked like twins, where one of them (can't say which) looks like he has what it takes to keep growing his career as long as he has decent enough marketing support to do so.

With all that said, Jordon's is the only name that I can remember, and when all said and done, he's the one for me that stands out from the crowd.

I've never been one to pay much attention to celebrity marriages so I feel a little goofy commenting, but I have a hunch that for now Blake and Gwen are identifying with and supporting one another regarding their divorces, and when the dust settles what is being rumored as a romance will come to be a close friendship. What do I know, but I'm not seeing them as a lasting couple, and before long they'll both eventually be finding more compatible partners for themselves.

Agreed.

I also don't follow celebrity relationships, but did Blake end it with Miranda for Gwen or was their marriage over and then him and Gwen connected because her divorce as well.

A couple of standouts to me sent packing would be the black dude that Pharrell didn't save, as he already looked pretty experienced as an artist entering the competition, as well as Adam's rocker dude with the hair. The guy from Hungary also seems poised enough to carry on and make a name for himself.

Going into last night, I was surprised that all three of them were not saved by the fans or their coaches.

They're calling Jordan Smith of Harlan the "frontrunner". I'm not a music expert by no means but he is very good. Hasn't missed a beat through the whole show and gets standing O's from the judges and audience everytime he performs.

America's version of Susan Boyle.

The guys life is about to become a train wreck.

Agreed.

I also don't follow celebrity relationships, but did Blake end it with Miranda for Gwen or was their marriage over and then him and Gwen connected because her divorce as well.

I'm thinking that they were both divorced before gravitating towards each other. I never got the impression that anything was going on between Blake and Gwen beforehand. Obviously I've really no way of knowing that, and again feel ridiculous guessing.

I really don't pay much attention to mainstream country artists, but can't escape hearing of some of the more popular names, but even with that I'd fail terribly on a quiz to match names with faces except for only a few of them.

Before The Voice I had never even heard of Blake, and although he seems like a down to earth likable guy, I don't get his his massive appeal as he just seems like a regular dude with greasy hair nonetheless. I've nothing against him, but his personality seems rather dull, and it seems to go to show that anyone with tons of exposure can get popular with the general public who buy into being told who they should be fascinated with. Obviously it also probably sounds shallow of me to base judgement on looks, but Blake and Gwen? Seriously?