The Voice

rockmom

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jordan killed it last night again, even though I had no idea what the song was that he was singing. I think him or Zach Seabaugh wins it.

I also liked Barrett's performance. And I'm not really a fan but I thought Korin did well last night.

Jordan is absolutely killing the competition. His voice is just incredible. And if a guy can be #2 on the iTunes chart and be the #1 vote getter to move on, trailing only Adele, after singing a hymn in last weeks lives, then this kid has a really, REALLY solid chance of winning it all.

I thought Maddie's performance last night was really awesome, and I liked that country girl Adam has.

Barret creeps me out. I can't stand watching him. He looks like a creeper, and he's so....ugh! I'm not a fan. I wish Zach's performance last night had been a better song choice. I really like him as well.

But, until the end, I'm Jordan forever!

This is only the third season I've watched of The Voice but this morning was the first time I've ever voted for someone. Jumped on NBC.com and figured why not, gotta support the Kentucky guy, especially since he's so good.

I don't typically do these kinds of shows. But I really, really like the format of this show. And I really like the judges. When they have to criticize a contestant, they do it respectfully and with real encouragement. There have been a few contestants who didn't make it through the blinds the first time, and then try again and make it.

I got last night recorded but I usually just fast forward to see who went home. Don't care about the rest really.

Save me some time...who went home?

Skinny kid from Phareels (sp) team. Wife was watching while I watched the Cats.

• 2 weeks later...