Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ravens vs. Bengals

Who wins? 29 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Division game and home opener, I have to think Baltimore pulls it out.

Sadly, I fear the same.

 

Baltimore still has some talent and they are painted into a corner -- I expect they'll come out swinging.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the NFL, this is already a must win for the Ravens, not to mention Dalton is due for a dud game anyway. Final Ravens 28 Bengals 20.

Ravens host Bengals, then Steelers on a short week. It could springboard them to the top of the division, or sink their season altogether. I hope it's B. I loathe them all starting with the whiny bastard on the sideline.

The start of this season feels very similar to last years season and we all know how that ended.

 

Bengals should win by double digits this Sunday, but if they fall on their face it will be similar to last years team. I say Bengals win.

The Ravens coach called the Bengals the most talented team in the league.

 

I agree that the Bengals are the most talented team in the league right now. Their only question mark is at the QB position, and Dalton has played fairly well thus far.

I think the Bengals are the better team; however, Baltimore is in desperate need of a win and it's their home opener. Should be a great game.

The start of this season feels very similar to last years season and we all know how that ended.

 

Bengals should win by double digits this Sunday, but if they fall on their face it will be similar to last years team. I say Bengals win.

 

I will have to completely disagree that it will be the same as last year, if they stay healthy. Shoot last year Marvin Jones didn't play a snap, Eifert played 5 minutes, Green basically didn't play in 6 games, Burfict didn't play after week 4, Geno was not over his ACL yet, Andre Smith was out for the year half way through, etc. Last year is the one year I don't put on Dalton for them failing in the playoffs, because he truly didn't have the players around him and he is not the type of QB to raise the play of other people. Injuries happen all the time, but the Bengals had a lot of major key injuries last year. So if they can avoid having many of those key injuries this year, then we should expect much more of them. Now it doesn't mean it will happen, because it would then come down to Dalton.

I tend to think Vegas is almost always close with their line. Sounds like Bengals are an underdog and will need to perform well to win. I say Ravens on a last second FG but don't cover the spread. Ravens 31-29.

 

Of course, Saints fans may not agree Vegas is mostly right.

The 3 points spread will get enough action on the Bengals for those who think they are for real and will get enough action on the Ravens for those who don't buy into the Bengals being dominant (just like last year).

 

I fear the Ravens will have a week to compensate for the defensive shortcomings that were exposed in Oakland. Hope not and Bengals have been okay on the road, so a win would not shock me.

  • Author

Looks like it moved to about 2.5. Minor but gives us an indication.

The Bengals have a chance to end the Ravens season on Sunday. This could be a defining moment for Marvin and the franchise. So as a Bengal fan since birth I expect a loss.

The Bengals have a chance to end the Ravens season on Sunday. This could be a defining moment for Marvin and the franchise. So as a Bengal fan since birth I expect a loss.

 

I don't feel like its a defining moment. People said the same thing in 2012 when they played the Steelers and winner goes to the playoffs. Bengals won but still first round exit. Last year same thing was said before the Monday night game against Denver. Yet once again the end of season result was the same. The Bengals are at a point where there defining moment as a franchise comes in the playoffs.

I don't feel like its a defining moment. People said the same thing in 2012 when they played the Steelers and winner goes to the playoffs. Bengals won but still first round exit. Last year same thing was said before the Monday night game against Denver. Yet once again the end of season result was the same. The Bengals are at a point where there defining moment as a franchise comes in the playoffs.

 

Stamping a main rival out early is pretty defining. But I agree then only thing that changes perception is a playoff win.

I hope the Ravens take 2 in a row on the chin

Heart says Bengals, head says Ravens (just because it's a home game for them). I think the Bengals are the better team but they are the Bengals after all.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.