Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bluegrasspreps' Class 2A Rankings 9-21-15

Featured Replies

I think everyone agrees it's going to be interesting in a couple of months. Not sure I would go as far as saying CAL deserves #1 Toothpick, their defense does not look as good as in the past (just based on scores, haven't seen them play yet). DeSales plays defense, that is a given.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Loss is a loss!!

  • Author
A Loss is a loss!!

Fallacy.

Don't sleep on Owensboro Catholic... I saw them vs. Owensboro and they are sneaky good. If they had a kicking game they would be 5-0.

I don't get Danville over Catholic right now?

Don't sleep on Owensboro Catholic... I saw them vs. Owensboro and they are sneaky good. If they had a kicking game they would be 5-0.

I agree, I think this team could be scary good.

No, not a fallacy, FACT. Very sound and not a misconception.

  • Author
No, not a fallacy, FACT. Very sound and not a misconception.

So losing to the top ranked team is the same as losing to an unranked 0-9 team?

Of course it is not the same thing, but a loss is a loss on the stat sheet. Believe you me I am shocked to hear all the negativity around Louisville after we lost to Fern Creek. Like Fern Creek is a bad team, what happened? We got beat by a better team that night. Props to Fern Creek.

The McCracken loss, Fern Creek loss, Boyle Co loss, Central loss, Simon Kenton loss, Owensboro loss and Daviess loss are all not bad losses. With exception of Daviess, every one of those teams are highly ranked teams in a larger classification and Daviess is a pretty good 6a team.. So, let's look at the quality wins: Paducah Tilghman and Graves Co would be Mayfield's quality wins, Ballard and Butler would be Desales's quality wins, Rockcastle Co and Corbin would be Danville's quality wins, N.Oldham and Eastern would be CALs best wins and S.Spencer would be OB Caths best win. From that, I'd give Desales credit for the best win vs Ballard, Mayfield would have the 2nd best win vs Tilghman, Danville would have the 3rd best win vs Corbin.. Not sure I could give a lot credit to any of CALs and OB Catholics and, to be honest, the Graves Co, Butler, Rockcastle wins are good, but, nothing to write home about as none of those are having a stellar season thus far.. Based on all this, I see it 1) Desales, 2) Mayfield, 3) Danville, 4) CAL and 5) OB Catholic..

It is a while yet to the playoffs, a lot can happen, a key injury to a player on these teams can really change things. I know if Danville lost the QB their post season hopes will go way down. I hate to see that Mayfield has lost its best player, maybe He will recover and come back for the play offs.

Ballard is not a better win than PT. Graves Co. is better than Corbin. McCracken is also better than Ballard. Check their LIT Ratings and quality wins.

It is a while yet to the playoffs, a lot can happen, a key injury to a player on these teams can really change things. I know if Danville lost the QB their post season hopes will go way down. I hate to see that Mayfield has lost its best player, maybe He will recover and come back for the play offs.

 

He will be back.....rested:isurrender:

Ballard is not a better win than PT. Graves Co. is better than Corbin. McCracken is also better than Ballard. Check their LIT Ratings and quality wins.

 

Your argument failed the second you said this....

Care to expound on your statement?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.