Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Broncos 31 Chiefs 24

Featured Replies

That turned out to be a huge win for the Broncos. Beating a division rival, on the road, especially with the way that their offense was playing at times.

 

I was ripping Gary Kubiak throughout the first half because it just felt like they were trying to change what Peyton's wants to do and what he does best. But as the game went on, it looked like maybe some egos were checked and they let Peyton run the show and you saw how successful it was.

 

Defense with some huge turnovers. Kansas City practically gave the ball away.

 

Great night to have Manning and Emmanuel Sanders on your fantasy team.

Yes, once he let Peyton Manning do his thing, the game changed.

  • Author
Yes, once he let Peyton Manning do his thing, the game changed.

 

Really hope they realized that moving forward.

 

Peyton certainly has looked a little rough on some of his passes in the first two games. But I think his early struggles this year are more because his offensive line is at times miserable, and Kubiak trying to do things his way.

 

Hopefully the extended rest will get Anderson healthy, but he can't have a good game without some lanes to run through.

I'm worried about their offensive line. I'm not sure Manning will survive the entire season with as many hits as he is taking.

The LeBron James of the NFL sure has a problem with turnovers.

 

I love to see guys who make stupid comments like that gag on it later.

  • Author

Peyton Manning also surpassed 70,000 passing yards in his career. Only the 2nd to ever do it. The first, Brett Favre.

The LeBron James of the NFL sure has a problem with turnovers.

 

I love to see guys who make stupid comments like that gag on it later.

 

I forgot about that. :lol2:

Good game to watch; I took the dog out after the last Manning TD pass, and walked back in to see Denver celebrating the victory.

 

I had Bronco's and the points

I didn't watch the game but it may be a bit premature to say "See, Peyton is back."

 

I think I heard a stat on Dan Patrick this morning that he has not completed a pass of more than 9 yards in two games. Is that possibly true?

I didn't watch the game but it may be a bit premature to say "See, Peyton is back."

 

I think I heard a stat on Dan Patrick this morning that he has not completed a pass of more than 9 yards in two games. Is that possibly true?

I guess by that he means no passes have traveled more than 9 yards in the air? I vividly remember a pass over 20 yards that he completed. Not sure what that stat means?
I guess by that he means no passes have traveled more than 9 yards in the air? I vividly remember a pass over 20 yards that he completed. Not sure what that stat means?

 

I took it as "in the air."

 

I'll see if I can back that up.

Manning still brings a ton of great intangibles to the table but physically he looks like a shell of his former self and I can't imagine him lasting an entire season with that offensive line protecting him.

Never mind. Just saw a highlight of a TD pass that went more than 9 yards in the air.

 

Carry on.

  • Author
Never mind. Just saw a highlight of a TD pass that went more than 9 yards in the air.

 

Carry on.

 

Yeah, Sanders second TD was one.

  • Author
I didn't watch the game but it may be a bit premature to say "See, Peyton is back."

 

I think it's partially that Kubiak let Peyton be Peyton.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.