Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rex takes a jab at the Steelers over their handling of Gronk

Featured Replies

  • Author

Hey doc, is your good buddy Rex right on this one?

After hearing Marvin pressers for years it is so refreshing to listen to Rex.

There was one play where the Steelers were obviously out of position in regards to Gronk.

 

Rex Ryan trying to get someone riled up like usual. Nothing more, nothing less.

Rex and his teams never learn.

 

This week Bills players have been espousing their deep hatred for the Patriots. They actually are acting like this is some kind of rivalry. Poor Stephon Gilmore is asking to guard Gronk.

 

Patriots, as always, are business as usual.

  • Author

^ The Bills/Rex have the talking part done.

Sure he's correct.

  • Author

You know, the 49ers looked rough on Monday night but I can see Kap and their talented receivers creating issues for the Steelers Defense this Sunday.

You know, the 49ers looked rough on Monday night but I can see Kap and their talented receivers creating issues for the Steelers Defense this Sunday.

You, Watusi, MTGL and I could have success against the Steeler secondary.

I don't understand why anyone would be upset with what he said. Even the Steelers. I mean they didn't cover the only guy they should have had a guy assigned to him the entire game.

 

Steelers showed already how much they miss Lebeau.

Rex and his teams never learn.

 

This week Bills players have been espousing their deep hatred for the Patriots. They actually are acting like this is some kind of rivalry. Poor Stephon Gilmore is asking to guard Gronk.

 

Patriots, as always, are business as usual.

If business as usual for

The Patriots means finding new ways to cheat, I bet you're right.

After hearing Marvin pressers for years it is so refreshing to listen to Rex.

 

I actually get tired of both. One who doesn't know when to say a little something in the media to push buttons and the other who has never learned to shut up.

Rex went after extremely low-hanging fruit and gets the gold star for the day. He can pose for his pic with Capt. Obvious on Thursday afternoon.

Tomlin- 82-47, 1 Super Bowl Championship

 

Ryan- 47-50, 0 Super Bowl Championship

 

I've never seen a losing coach be such an arrogant, cocky :poop::poop:

I love the swag Rex brings , if I were a player I'd want to play for him. But I also understand until he wins it all he will have his nay sayers. That is fair.

 

But I do think part of winning is a mindset and bringing that swag to franchise that has loss a ton over the past 20 years can only be a positive.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.