Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKY Freshman Rankings

Featured Replies

Qryche11, you still gunna hook me up with some updates? Every tiiiiime I come in the kitchen......you inda kitchen.

 

I gotcha....just gotta make sure I remember an umbrella. LOL

 

I'll have the samsung juiced up.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

being on here with all these Fort Thomas Highlands guys is pretty funny. Like I probably know at least 1/2 of you and we don't even know it.

They have a Froshmore team.... meaning they use several sophomores. I've heard the sophmore players are quite good. Scott Freshman beat Beechwood last year, twice. Scott had a all freshman team last year so the Tigers will see some of the same players that won the freshman championship a year ago. Good test for Beechwood tonight to stay undefeated.

 

You'll see a few of those kids, but none were key players on that freshman team last year....most of those guys are playing on Friday nights. There might be 4-5 sophomores playing in this game, none of which see any varsity time.

being on here with all these Fort Thomas Highlands guys is pretty funny. Like I probably know at least 1/2 of you and we don't even know it.

 

Actually.....

Showdown at the HoeDown !!! Should be a good ole goodin.

 

I may make this one if there's no rain.

Beechwood had about 5 8th graders last year playing so I would expect a Beechwood win. My guess is 30-8

CovCath is likely the #1 frosh team after the win over Highlands tonight.

 

I'd love to see a rematch and if the Highlands coaches adjust to Mr McGinnis.

CovCath is likely the #1 frosh team after the win over Highlands tonight.

I'd love to see a rematch and if the Highlands coaches adjust to Mr McGinnis.

 

Next week will tell who is best freshman team. I think Beechwood keeps McGinnis between the tackles and wins this one by a couple TD's.

Next week will tell who is best freshman team. I think Beechwood keeps McGinnis between the tackles and wins this one by a couple TD's.

 

Good luck the kid is elusive and the Colonel line blocked well.

 

That will be a big game though.

Tomorrow night at Cov Cath, big game. Undefeated Beechwood visits the Colonels. Beechwood looks strong but their schedule has been weak. The Tigers will find out Wednesday at 5:30 how good they are.

Boone Co. Frosh take on Simon Kenton Thursday at 6 pm. The game is at Boone.

 

Here's the challenge for you. No matter what side you are rooting for and wish to praise, also say what you found praise worthy about the other team.

Logan Castleman. Plays corner/safety, slot, has a couple of td's, one an interception return and had a punt return TD called back last week.

Is he a freshman? The roster says he is a Sophmore.

Is he a freshman? The roster says he is a Sophmore.

 

I thought he graduated! Haha. I saw the Castleman name on a TMC football roster last year.

Is he a freshman? The roster says he is a Sophmore.

Not sure why, he is a freshmen

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.