Lexington Catholic 15 Covington Catholic 14

theguru

I just left from seeing and checking on Legend, I was pleased with his attitude in this unusual situation. You hate injuries for all of these kids because they work so hard and you wish them nothing but the best. According to everyone I spoke to he can return this season. Of course his future is bright so I think there will be a proper level of evaluation before allowing him back. So continue to pray for him and his love ones.

As for LexCath I am going to keep my mouth shut on predictions and trash talk. I still have some crow in the freezer that I have to let thaw out for my weekend of football.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just left from seeing and checking on Legend, I was pleased with his attitude in this unusual situation. You hate injuries for all of these kids because they work so hard and you wish them nothing but the best. According to everyone I spoke to he can return this season. Of course his future is bright so I think there will be a proper level of evaluation before allowing him back. So continue to pray for him and his love ones.

As for LexCath I am going to keep my mouth shut on predictions and trash talk. I still have some crow in the freezer that I have to let thaw out for my weekend of football.

Glad he can come back. Knights are just need to rally around Kirk until then.

Comments on the teams last night.

I think both these teams have most of the 'ingredients'. But the recipe is maybe a little off or the baking is not done. Both played Ryle well at times and those losses are looking less ominous with every Ryle win.

Both teams seem to have an identity issue on offense and the defenses both know they need to shore up the run D.

Both have upside but will need to make some serious improvements as district play comes up.

This CCH team should be very proud of almost pulling this win out. This would not have happened last year. Never gave up with 80 yards to go... 2 scores behind... with something like 6 minutes to go. Time to get the first win next week in your backyard.

That is a heck of a comment to make. People can go a lot of directions with that comment.

In the pictures above #14 on crutches is Lucas Timmerman. Some will remember his brother Troy Timmerman class of 2011 who played at Air Force Academy. Lucas started on defense for CCH.

Crazy week for Lucas.

He blew out a knee ligament and strained another AND was named National Merit Semi-finalist.

In the pictures above #14 on crutches is Lucas Timmerman. Some will remember his brother Troy Timmerman class of 2011 who played at Air Force Academy. Lucas started on defense for CCH.

Crazy week for Lucas.

He blew out a knee ligament and strained another AND was named National Merit Semi-finalist.

That is an amazing accomplishment for Lucas and his family. I hope my kids are so fortunate.

I assume Lucas is done for the year with football? In the grand scheme of life, this is trivial but I am sure he wants to be back by playoff time to play ball with his boys to win a title.

That is an amazing accomplishment for Lucas and his family. I hope my kids are so fortunate.

I assume Lucas is done for the year with football? In the grand scheme of life, this is trivial but I am sure he wants to be back by playoff time to play ball with his boys to win a title.

I would assume he is finished.

This CCH team should be very proud of almost pulling this win out. This would not have happened last year. Never gave up with 80 yards to go... 2 scores behind... with something like 6 minutes to go. Time to get the first win next week in your backyard.

You don't know what you are talking about.