Can Adair County...

gchs_uk9

...go undefeated? Much like last week when discussing Elizabethtown, can the Indians make it a perfect 10-0 season?

Sept. 11 - Metcalfe County (H)

Sept. 18 - Russell County (A)

Sept. 25 - Kentucky Country Day (A)

Oct. 2 - Edmonson County (H)

Oct. 9 - OPEN

Oct. 16 - Elizabethtown (H)

Oct. 23 - Hart County (A)

Oct. 30 - Casey County (H)

I think 9 wins is next to automatic

Etown is the only hurdle...and right now I would take Etown. I know they are playing historic rivals, but for a Senior laden team this Non-District schedule is doing Adair no favors for preparing them for a deep playoff push.

I think 9 wins is next to automatic

Etown is the only hurdle...and right now I would take Etown. I know they are playing historic rivals, but for a Senior laden team this Non-District schedule is doing Adair no favors for preparing them for a deep playoff push.

Can Hart County provide some competition?

While I think Adair is better than Hart I think it may be closer than what you think. Hart County was completely decimated by injuries when they played last year. Hart has 14 seniors and I'm pretty sure it will be senior night.

I think the district will be decided between E-town and Adair. E-town is going to be a little more battle tested than Adair and may have the advantage there but the game is at Adair. If they get by that game then possibly with Casey County. Those are the only two questions I have for Adair going Undefeated.

Both will go 9-1 and 10-0 respectively. Etown will beat Adair. Speed!!!! Both teams schedules are comical though. Part of that is because the district is so bad. Neither team can help the district schedule. People can argue North Hardin is a tough opponent, but they might win 3 games. Adair's schedule is even worse. Adair will one playoff game and bow out to Caldwell or PT in the 2nd round.

Both will go 9-1 and 10-0 respectively. Etown will beat Adair. Speed!!!! Both teams schedules are comical though. Part of that is because the district is so bad. Neither team can help the district schedule. People can argue North Hardin is a tough opponent, but they might win 3 games. Adair's schedule is even worse. Adair will one playoff game and bow out to Caldwell or PT in the 2nd round.

I'll play. They'll win 4-5. (The E-town game is the trump card for .500)

North causes & will cause problems for people when they have the ball.

I've heard some close to the Caldwell County program mention how they think this CC team might be better than the last couple years because of their defense. They lost Sindelar, true. But, outside of Jaylen Boyd, the threats he could get the ball to are still there & he had a slew of them (some who were on the sidelines that are impacts now).

Edited by Harry Doyle