uk#1fan

Who do you think wins?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We think make a run good. But it's early. We have a good schedule to be tested with and get better. Have HHS this friday. Still have SK looming towards the end of the schedule. And not to overlook a really strong Cooper team on the schedule also. These next three big games will determine if we make a run or not. Opinions won't matter we got the litmus test on the field going on.

I think Ryle and SK both have a great opportunity to make a deep run this year. As someone mentioned, Dixie's run last year was fun and was the first time in several years I paid attention to the 6A final. I'd love that to happen again.

I think Ryle and SK both have a great opportunity to make a deep run this year. As someone mentioned, Dixie's run last year was fun and was the first time in several years I paid attention to the 6A final. I'd love that to happen again.

US too, rather it be us that everybody is paying attention to, instead of watching another team.

Only problem this season is Ryle will have to play a Lou. school or two in the earlier rounds of the playoffs.

I wonder if the Birds are exploring new OPTIONS on offence? Ha I have no idea, I don't even live in Ft Thomas anymore. but that would kindof be cool and no one would be ready for it.... it would need to be a package I guess because other teams would figure it out pretty quick on film?... although you have to play against the option to get used to it. I know BW knows how to run one he could for sure set it up. Just speculation from left field.... Hoge would have been way better at it though than the guys they got now. QB personnel doesn't match up for it. Fun to think about the possibilities if there is a big change.

There is also the speculation that some players are jumping the line of scrimmage? Id love to see beal at any off position the kid is cray dangerous in space. Cant believe the Offense didn't gobble him up like they did Urlage last year.

Everything rests on the Birds D this week though. That is where the heaviest bleeding is. Got to tackle. I hope the Birds can get some pressure on the hot handed Jr Ryle QB. if he gets going it could get ugly again.

Cmon Birds!

I get what you're saying, but just to clarify, Urlage was moved to offense because of a shoulder injury that could better be protected (and more importantly finish his career on the field) on the offensive side of the ball.

The

Oh, OK. :thumb::lol2:

Where in that question did you get the impression that I wasn't going?

Maybe I have other plans and can't make it. Maybe someone who's out of state that wants to watch/listen would like to know the answer.

I'd like to know too. I'll be in SC for the UK game. Would love to still be able to catch the game.