Sept. 4 - North Oldham (H)

Sept. 11 - North Hardin (H)

Sept. 18 - Bardstown (H)

Sept. 25 - Edmonson County (A)

Oct. 2 - Hart County (H)

Oct. 16 - Adair County (A)

Oct. 23 - Larue County (H)

Oct. 30 - Glasgow (A)

If so, especially considering the next three week's opponents, then are they a threat to win Class 3A?

If not, who do you see beating them?

I agree with jslim, I have seen both Boyle County and Paducah Tilghman this year and know the E-town program. Elizabethtown is relatively small and would not be able to run against a big Boyle County defense. The size of Boyle County receivers would also pose problems for E-Town.

While Paducah Tilghman defense was exposed by Central Hardin, their front four O-lineman held up, giving their QB time to throw much of the night (zero holding penalties against Paducah Tilghman didnt help, though). I think that Paducah has better athletes on the offensive side of the ball.

I haven't seem Etown play, but I think they beat North Oldham at home this week. I think North Hardin is the only team who can or will beat them. The rest of the schedule posted on this site is very weak. There opponents will have far below a .500 record I would guess by year ending. West jessamine 0-2 and Marion is the same. Adair won't beat Etown. We saw what happened to Adair last year when they played a quality opponent. Throttled. From what I hear Etown has a nice team, but it will be hard to gauge how good they are playing this schedule. I have watched Cecil play over the past couple years and he is as good as anybody. He is a threat to scorer every time he touches it. It will be interesting to see how they matchup with Caldwell or Paducah come playoff time. Being from the etown area I hope the go 10-0!!

Way too many horses to just get out of the Region. PT, Caldwell...if you survive then you get Lex Cath, Central, or Boyle....After that gauntlet and if you have any kids not injured you get Belfry in the finals who WALK in barely breaking a sweat out of the East...Etown is better, but are so far away from competing at that level that its not really debatable in my opinion. 3A is really top heavy!

Etown is always a tough place to play....I haven't seen them this year, but they appear off to a terrific start. I have seen both of North Oldham's games....the question is whether or not Etown's offense can muster enough points. North's defense has yet to allow a point this season (Oldham County's six points came on a KOR in the fourth quarter), and it's much the same unit that shutout five teams last year.

In short, the North Oldham defense has not allowed a point in 7 of their last 10 games dating to last year. This will be quite a test for both the North "D" and the Etown offense.... Should be a thrilling game to watch.