Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Decision Day. What will she do?

What will Kim Davis do today? 31 members have voted

  1. 1. What will Kim Davis do today?

    • Continue to deny marriage licenses, and go to jail.
      74%
    • Resign
      9%
    • Close her office
      9%
    • Issue Licenses
      0%
      0
    • Other. Please explain
      6%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Calling for her head is an expression and you know it.

 

There are people that want her jailed, there are all sots of insults being hurled her way as well. So while no one has actually called for her to be decapitated there certainly are a lot of people on here who wish o see more happen to her then just her resignation. And I've said all along she should resign.

  • Replies 509
  • Views 45.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@NEXTtokimdavis has been created on Twitter. It's pretty flippin' hilarious. WARNING: bad language

Calling for her head is an expression and you know it.

 

There are people that want her jailed, there are all sots of insults being hurled her way as well. So while no one has actually called for her to be decapitated there certainly are a lot of people on here who wish o see more happen to her then just her resignation. And I've said all along she should resign.

 

Well, since she's intentionally and knowingly breaking a federal law, I don't think the bolded is all that unreasonable, do you?

Religious Freedom probably could have picked a better poster child:

 

The marriages are documented in court records obtained by U.S. News, which show that Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis divorced three times, first in 1994, then 2006 and again in 2008.

 

She gave birth to twins five months after divorcing her first husband. They were fathered by her third husband but adopted by her second. Davis worked at the clerk's office at the time of each divorce and has since remarried.

 

I had to read that a few times just to process it. But Mrs Davis' cheated on her first husband with her third husband, had twins by the man, and then found a third guy to adopt them and raise them. I'm no biblical scholar but I think that might be a commandment or two...

 

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2015/09/01/kentucky-clerk-fighting-gay-marriage-has-wed-four-times

Religious Freedom probably could have picked a better poster child:

 

 

 

I had to read that a few times just to process it. But Mrs Davis' cheated on her first husband with her third husband, had twins by the man, and then found a third guy to adopt them and raise them. I'm no biblical scholar but I think that might be a commandment or two...

 

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2015/09/01/kentucky-clerk-fighting-gay-marriage-has-wed-four-times

 

She was baptized about 2 years ago and those sins occurred before her birth in Christ.

 

Or at least that's how an article I read this morning explained it.

I've been really trying to give her the benefit of the doubt. But I'm starting to think she "just don't like dem gays"...

I've been really trying to give her the benefit of the doubt. But I'm starting to think she "just don't like dem gays"...

 

I think that's pretty clear.

She was baptized about 2 years ago and those sins occurred before her birth in Christ.

 

Or at least that's how an article I read this morning explained it.

You do realize that kind of marriage past coupled with the infidelity is going to open her up to a TON of scrutiny. Especially as she defends the sanctimony of marriage to the bitter end.

 

I think that's pretty clear.

 

It's clear she doesn't want to sign off on them getting married. Anything else is speculation.

I totally understand that, which is why I said she should probably be replaced at that position. To call this woman a terrible, disgusting human being is simply wrong and makes us no better than this woman, IMO. She believes that it is wrong and will not promote it. Fire her! Don't judge her because that makes you no better. (not you particularly)

 

I will judge a woman who has had 4 husbands and became impregnated with children with #4 while still married to #3 . I have a very hard time listening to Christian rhetoric from a woman like that. Call me a bad person.

She was baptized about 2 years ago and those sins occurred before her birth in Christ.

 

Or at least that's how an article I read this morning explained it.

 

Well in that case, hate away...

You do realize that kind of marriage past coupled with the infidelity is going to open her up to a TON of scrutiny. Especially as she defends the sanctimony of marriage to the bitter end.

 

Personally, I don't care what kind of scrutiny she faces. I'm sick of the entire thing and wish it would just end.

It's clear she doesn't want to sign off on them getting married. Anything else is speculation.

 

Why is it so damned hard for you to grasp that my posts are my opinions? If people didn't post until every factual detail in every area came out there would be no BGP.

Personally, I don't care what kind of scrutiny she faces. I'm sick of the entire thing and wish it would just end.
It's easy to ignore...
Calling for her head is an expression and you know it.

 

There are people that want her jailed, there are all sots of insults being hurled her way as well. So while no one has actually called for her to be decapitated there certainly are a lot of people on here who wish o see more happen to her then just her resignation. And I've said all along she should resign.

 

Well, since she's intentionally and knowingly breaking a federal law, I don't think the bolded is all that unreasonable, do you?

 

You took the words right out of my mouth UKMustangFan.

 

All Tell... the original post that I was calling you out about holds no water. You tried to make what you thought to be a poignant comment, but you failed. Talking crap won't pass the filters, and by this time you'd think that you'd know that.

 

Weigh your words carefully if you want to avoid being backed into a corner. You only do it to yourself with illogical false statements. Then it only gets uglier when you pile more crap on to try to disguise your original crap.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.