Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Morehead State Basketball Court

Featured Replies

MSU also has a new court. Thoughts?

 

morehead state court.JPG

Not bad, but that's a big bird's head. I've said many times, however, I really dislike the way they stack "Morehead State." It looks too crowded and clunky for my taste.

  • Author

I love the Eagle in the middle but I'm undecided on the M's. I'll have to see it in person to decide.

It's a little too busy for my liking.

I love the Eagle in the middle but I'm undecided on the M's. I'll have to see it in person to decide.

 

Many of these new designs do look better in person. I noticed that with EKU last year. Watched a game on TV and didn't like it; two weeks later went to a game at McBrayer and thought it was terrific.

I could go for smaller or non M's.

I could go for smaller or non M's. Also not fond of the jumbled end zone.

More symetrical. Not bad.

Even though the M's are a tad big, I like it over all.

I like it a lot. It's much better than the old court.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.