5A #1 Highlands @ Cooper Predictions

Highlands at Cooper  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Highlands at Cooper

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While watching the practice there was several sitting out. The boy's I talked to said they would be out for only a couple weeks. Not sure of the injuries.

Any other secrets you want to give out? :rolleyes:

I have a hard time believing you are a Highlands fan...Just sayin'

Oh I'm sorry was it a secret that several of your players are out? I thought with this being Highlands you would know these things. Sorry I let the secret out, However I did not mention any names. Let's just say maybe now little Jonny will get some playing time.

Any other secrets you want to give out? :rolleyes:

I have a hard time believing you are a Highlands fan...Just sayin'

Wait, so this game will be a sell out? How can I get tickets early? And how many does Cooper hold. Never been to stadium but guessing it's an open stadium with a track around it. So easily get 10k in there. So Coop says there is going to be 10k at this game? Holy cow!

Oh I'm sorry was it a secret that several of your players are out? I thought with this being Highlands you would know these things. Sorry I let the secret out, However I did not mention any names. Let's just say maybe now little Jonny will get some playing time.

…sounds eerily familiar to that little guy who lives under a bridge. I'm guessing you got yourself a front row seat to that September 25 game ? If I had a shovel, a rake, and a hammer in my truck I would have a whole bag of what ?

Like I said, definitely not a Highlands supporter.

Didn't know it wasn't to be told they had players out oh no sorry

I haven't the faintest idea if they do or not, but yeah, you don't give out information to the enemy each week. That's like a basic unwritten rule of following and supporting a team. Next, you'll be sharing plays and signals. :ohbrother:

Wait, so this game will be a sell out? How can I get tickets early? And how many does Cooper hold. Never been to stadium but guessing it's an open stadium with a track around it. So easily get 10k in there. So Coop says there is going to be 10k at this game? Holy cow!

Lol. I don't know how many it seats but there is no way it seats 10,000. It is an open stadium but only bleachers in one side of the field.

Lol. I don't know how many it seats but there is no way it seats 10,000. It is an open stadium but only bleachers in one side of the field.

Are the home and visitor sections marked? How about concessions? As for Highlands # 1 fan, trust me when I tell you that they are at full strength and ready to go. In fact did they not say they had a sophomore on the team. Little johnny ain't seein much time, just sayin.

Are the home and visitor sections marked? How about concessions? As for Highlands # 1 fan, trust me when I tell you that they are at full strength and ready to go. In fact did they not say they had a sophomore on the team. Little johnny ain't seein much time, just sayin.

The Visitors section is to the right of the press box when you are facing the field. Concessions are right when you come in the gate. Similar to where Ryle's consession stand is located at their complex as soon as you walk in the main gate you can't miss it.

Welcome to Cooper!