Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

James Harrison looking like he is in the best shape of his life!

Featured Replies

He's terrifying. :lol2:

Still doesn't change his age. lol

 

Won't say it to his face... :banana:

  • Author
Still doesn't change his age. lol

 

I am a Bengals fan, I really don't want James to be too successful but I couldn't help being impressed.

Bet he has double digit sacks this year. Who wants some of that action?

...and there's the world's greatest safety in the background, not practicing.

  • Author
...and there's the world's greatest safety in the background, not practicing.

 

The Steelers really need Mitchell to perform this year.

Ray Lewis was in great shape at the end of his career too. Could not cover anyone or get to the ball anymore though.

The Steelers really need Mitchell to perform this year.

 

He sucks.

I remember seeing him in person when they opened camp in 2013. I couldn't believe how big and intimidating he appeared.

Obviously he hit the genetic lottery, but he also is smart to take care of his body and does his best to maximize his it. I don't watch teams in the NFL, I watch players and for me he is always a must watch player.

Obviously he hit the genetic lottery, but he also is smart to take care of his body and does his best to maximize his it. I don't watch teams in the NFL, I watch players and for me he is always a must watch player.

 

I know he spends a ton on massage and acupuncture.

I know he spends a ton on massage and acupuncture.

 

He used to have a lady in Florence take care of him.

Bet he has double digit sacks this year. Who wants some of that action?

 

I'd lay 2 bills on that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.