"Free Pass" to Punch Someone

Lawnboy13

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let's say you are given a "free pass" to punch one person WITHOUT repercussion, who would it be and why?

For me it would be the guy who thought Flat Brim ball caps were cool, God that is an AWFUL look. :no:

I think the first time I remember those was in the Little League World Series during the Danny Almonte fiasco with the Bronx team.

The female co-worker who decides to "talk about work" every darn day in our little lunch room and complain about how busy she is, like we aren't all busy.

I conducted an unofficial study once. Those who complain about being busy are the ones who are on their cell phone or surfing the web the most throughout the day.

I conducted an unofficial study once. Those who complain about being busy are the ones who are on their cell phone or surfing the web the most throughout the day.

Let's just say I can run a report and see how many emails are sent and received throughout a certain time period and she has three times less than someone else at the table *cough cough*.

So I concur with your study.