"Free Pass" to Punch Someone

Lawnboy13

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The obvious answer to this is whomever is the sitting President at the time.

Why you ask? How many people can say they slugged the most powerful man in the world without any reprecussions? Talk about a hell of a story to tell.

That's actually the best one yet. But I'd still rather get a piece of Axl than anyone else, considering the pain he's unleashed upon my brain over the years with his horrible music.

While I hate Garth Brooks' music, I generally get the impression he's a decent guy. So he gets off on this account.

Some of his songs may or may not be a guilty pleasure of mine, but I've always been of the opinion that Garth Brooks is the kind of guy who would only listen to his own cds when going for a drive.

Some of his songs may or may not be a guilty pleasure of mine, but I've always been of the opinion that Garth Brooks is the kind of guy who would only listen to his own cds when going for a drive.

When he covered "Hard Luck Woman" for the KISS tribute album and basically did it as good as the original, I had to rethink my stance on him slightly. His big hits that I've heard 10,000 times too much will always make me want to gouge my eyes out, but I could tell he was a rocker wannabe trapped in a terrible genre that paid him too much money to quit.