BluegrassPreps.com 2015 Pre-Season Football Rankings

theguru

I'm tempted to make this trip for this game, I have heard that Monroe could be a sleeping giant so I would love to check them out.

Rookie, I would do it! It will be 2 good games.

I too will be tempted to make the trek to Mayfield should Desales play your Cardinals late in the playoffs.

I hope Monroe shows up to play. We had 19 kids out last season with season ending injuries. The 22 starters are mostly three year starters and we have a lot of depth due to the injury ridden season of last. Our size is very good, but new offensive scheme this year could hinder an early season success. It's ok with me if we go 0-5 as long as we are running on all cylinders come playoffs. District should be a cakewalk for this squad. I am looking forward to SW And JH gams as well.

Rookie, I would do it! It will be 2 good games.

I too will be tempted to make the trek to Mayfield should Desales play your Cardinals late in the playoffs.

Purple regardless if I make it to the BG vs Monroe, should Mayfield and DeSales meet, let me know if your coming and we'll hook up before the game.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone in Union find a Mic laying on a football field Saturday? I think Union made the powers to be rethink 5A rankings a bit. Just sayin

Dropped Mic Comment Count:3

Times I've chuckled when seeing those comments: 3

Jokes aside I look forward to seeing y'all continue. A strong 6A presence in NKY can only be good for the state.