Steeler Fans, do we agree this is now Mike Tomlin's team?

I think some felt LeBeau had his permanent imprint on the defense. Tomlin is a defensive guy and now gets to fully put his imprint upon the defense.

Exactly, Tomlin has his guys running both the offense and defense.

This is definitely Mike Tomlin's team now, right?

I think they'll play more zone, and by default it will look more like the D he was a key part of in Tampa. So, if that's what you mean, then yes. But from day one, the buck has stopped at Tomlin. I'm glad he's the coach of my favorite team. Owns it when he's wrong, and even owns it when his guys are wrong. Players coach, yet, somehow is a bit more than that.

I think the Steelers are primed for a good year.

I also like what they said last night, something like the pretending (my word) is over, the Steelers are a passing team.

And thinking about that, a passing team with Le'Veon Bell as their RB, scary stuff!

I read today that this is the first time since some time in the Noll era that the Stillers have gone 4 straight years w/o a playoff win.

It'll be no cake walk to make it this year. Not only is the division a bear, the toughest schedule in the NFL is what they face, and the teams down the stretch are a nightmare. If they make the playoffs this year, they definitely will have earned it. And really, no different than any team in the discussion, health is the biggest issue, just like always.