Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steeler Fans, do we agree this is now Mike Tomlin's team?

Featured Replies

Then you could have just started a thread asking if Tomlin was really as good as people think instead of beating around the bush.

 

He already had started that thread some time ago.:thumb:

I would take Tomlin over Marvin Lewis any day.

  • Author
It'll be no cake walk to make it this year. Not only is the division a bear, the toughest schedule in the NFL is what they face, and the teams down the stretch are a nightmare. If they make the playoffs this year, they definitely will have earned it. And really, no different than any team in the discussion, health is the biggest issue, just like always.

 

Good point, when they showed the Steelers schedule down the stretch I thought wow is that really really tough. In other words, good news as a Bengals fan.

Have to lock the excuse makers in first.

 

There aren't any of those wearing black and gold. The standard is the standard.

  • Author
There aren't any of those wearing black and gold. The standard is the standard.

 

You should have added one of those James Harrison pictures of him working out with 9000 pounds with that statement.

You should have added one of those James Harrison pictures of him working out with 9000 pounds with that statement.

The one armed press with 145 is my fave. He's a boss, I hope he has a great year. He's been a big difference maker by taking the youngsters with him to AZ to work out. they all said "I try to do my own thing, because James is in his own lane":clap:

There aren't any of those wearing black and gold. The standard is the standard.

 

Forgive him. He's used to the excuses that fly around in Cincy every year.

  • Author
Forgive him. He's used to the excuses that fly around in Cincy every year.

 

Don't remind me, I will have a meltdown.

 

And say what you want about me everyone, I love watching the Steelers play.

Forgive him. He's used to the excuses that fly around in Cincy every year.

 

Hellbirdisms

Don't remind me, I will have a meltdown.

 

And say what you want about me everyone, I love watching the Steelers play.

I've never said anything different. Our treks to PBS together annually are my faves, win or lose.
  • Author

Me too Doc!

I've never said anything different. Our treks to PBS together annually are my faves, win or lose.

 

I mean a player can't get an invite?

I mean a player can't get an invite?

 

Um, I invited you last year if I recall correctly.

Um, I invited you last year if I recall correctly.

 

Possible. My mind isn't the best in my old age. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.