Pittsburgh/Minnesota Exhibition

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is very fitting for an exhibition game. Zero talk about the game itself. Not one post on the score or action other than the one post about Teddy.
Hard to really get too geeked about it with so many guys held out.

And if Suisham is hurt that will be a significant blow to the Steelers.

I enjoyed the game because I have been dying for some football but more than the game Cris and Al do a great job storytelling.

I have said it before, NBC far and away has the best NFL presentation on TV and last night only had a visit from Tony Dungy and no Rodney Harrison or Dan Patrick.

I also noticed at least two of the Hall of Fame inductees taking a swipe at the NFL talking about playing when they shouldn't have been playing because they were injured.

I love the NFL but they need to do a better job taking care of their Gladiators, past and present.

I enjoyed the game because I have been dying for some football but more than the game Cris and Al do a great job storytelling.

I have said it before, NBC far and away has the best NFL presentation on TV and last night only had a visit from Tony Dungy and no Rodney Harrison or Dan Patrick.

I also noticed at least two of the Hall of Fame inductees taking a swipe at the NFL talking about playing when they shouldn't have been playing because they were injured.

I love the NFL but they need to do a better job taking care of their Gladiators, past and present.

Agreed 100%. I thought Brown's was a bit of a surprise too.

This thread is very fitting for an exhibition game. Zero talk about the game itself. Not one post on the score or action other than the one post about Teddy.

I only watched one quarter of the game and I'm a Vikings fan. No point really. Bridgewater played one series and went out. Peterson hasn't been in for so much as a single play in four years.

I watched the one series from Bridgewater and two series for the defense and I was all tuckered out.

I only watched one quarter of the game and I'm a Vikings fan. No point really. Bridgewater played one series and went out. Peterson hasn't been in for so much as a single play in four years.

I watched the one series from Bridgewater and two series for the defense and I was all tuckered out.

I think Teddy is in for a really solid year.

I think Teddy is in for a really solid year.

Like I said in the earlier post, the one miss he had was pretty bad, but he did well at what he's always done well: read a defense to find the easiest play to make. The real question mark is whether he has the ability to make the tough play when a good defense has all the easy ones covered up.

Like I said in the earlier post, the one miss he had was pretty bad, but he did well at what he's always done well: read a defense to find the easiest play to make. The real question mark is whether he has the ability to make the tough play when a good defense has all the easy ones covered up.

I think he does. The only question I have is when they are loading the box for AP, can he consistently make all the sideline throws since the middle of the field will be less porous. I think those throws and the ones down the seam on play action will be huge for him.

I think he does. The only question I have is when they are loading the box for AP, can he consistently make all the sideline throws since the middle of the field will be less porous. I think those throws and the ones down the seam on play action will be huge for him.

That lone incompletion came when Wallace was wide open in the flat and Teddy hit him square in the knees. Had a lot of daylight in front of him. It was a disappointing moment and killed what to that point had been a great drive.

He did similar things a bit early last year and I'm hoping its just a matter of shaking the rust off.

Jordan Berry from EKU had a nice night punting. He finished with 5 punts for a 46.8 yard average. My son was his longsnapper for 2 seasons for the Colonels. Jordan is an Aussie and an interesting dude.

For some reason they are committed to Wing. But he's definitely putting some good tape out there in the event he doesn't pass Wing on the depth chart. Shame he isn't a place kicker.:ohbrother: