I'm not voting for Hillary Clinton

OK. I'm done with all of you who can't disentangle yourselves from your silly party.

Here it is, as nice as it can be: Just because I fire at a GOP nominee is not an excuse to compare whoever it is to Hillary Clinton. It's not my damned argument. Save it for somebody else when you quote me. Please. For civility's sake.

My candidate preference, in order:

Bill and Opus 2016

Gary Johnson

Rand Paul

That is all.

billopus.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK. I'm done with all of you who can't disentangle yourselves from your silly party.

Here it is, as nice as it can be: Just because I fire at a GOP nominee is not an excuse to compare whoever it is to Hillary Clinton. It's not my damned argument. Save it for somebody else when you quote me. Please. For civility's sake.

Bill and Opus 2016

Gary Johnson

Rand Paul

That is all.

Bill is going to be Trump's running mate in 2016.

Bill 2016.jpg

Bill and Opus 2016

Gary Johnson

Rand Paul

That is all.

Translation:

"I'm voting for Hillary."

Hillary's numbers as far as trust are terrible - down there with Donal Trump based on a poll I recently saw. That's especially true for independents.

However, she'll cruise to the nomination.

I still think the general election is going to be interesting.

Hillary's numbers as far as trust are terrible - down there with Donal Trump based on a poll I recently saw. That's especially true for independents.

However, she'll cruise to the nomination.

I still think the general election is going to be interesting.

Maybe, but there are plenty of us Dems who like drunk uncle (Joe Biden) more than Hillary. He could make a push.