NKY Soccer Preview

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cooper and ncc are tied????? For fifth?????

They lost about the same on the field but ncc picked up a new (better) coaching staff.

If you think Cooper was good last year, look at what ncc did to them in regionals.

Look at what Cooper did to NCC during the regular season... Cooper went down to Morscher and beat them 2-0. Cooper being the only team in district 33 to BEAT NCC and also started a skid of 4 losses out of 5 games.

However, their former coach was able to rally the team, turn things around, and get wins when the season was coming to an end. He was able to motivate his boys to beat teams down south such as Woodford Co., Madison Central, and North Hardin. He was close to upsetting Cov Cath in the regional tournament.

But who cares what happened last year, I can't wait for this year to begin.

Look at what Cooper did to NCC during the regular season... Cooper went down to Morscher and beat them 2-0. Cooper being the only team in district 33 to BEAT NCC and also started a skid of 4 losses out of 5 games.

However, their former coach was able to rally the team, turn things around, and get wins when the season was coming to an end. He was able to motivate his boys to beat teams down south such as Woodford Co., Madison Central, and North Hardin. He was close to upsetting Cov Cath in the regional tournament.

But who cares what happened last year, I can't wait for this year to begin.

Double Yellow cares......... :popcorn:

If you "except" it. Are you taking it or leaving it?

Spanked by Chubb's Wood Hand for homonym usage...

Knock it off guys. One could be a rule 2 violation and the other is what we feared could happen when we debated if we were going to approve Chubb's user name.

With all that said, I admit it was funny, but we have to keep it clean.