Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds game seeing some strange things......

Featured Replies

Now in 11th inning.....Cleveland has had bases loaded 11 times. All Cleveland runs have come off of 4 bases loaded walks. After that they are 0 for 7 with bases loaded.

 

Reds catcher Barnhardt playing RF and had 3 balls hit to him, Phillips playing Shortstop.

Very weird game for sure. Cueto only goes 4 innings was surprising also.

It was one of the stranger games I've watched in a while. Didn't know what was worse, the Indians inability for them to hit with the bases loaded, or the Reds inability to throw a strike with the bases loaded.

Glad to see the Indians pull this one out.

 

You old pot stirrer you! You love this don't you?

You old pot stirrer you! You love this don't you?

Lifetime Cleveland fan, who also likes the Reds. Though when they play against each other I am all Cleveland.

Lifetime Cleveland fan, who also likes the Reds. Though when they play against each other I am all Cleveland.

 

Sorry, I take back the pot stirrer comment..........................or should I? :lol2:

Today was reason #1 to not trade Chapman.

 

I'd say it was reason #1 to trade him. You don't need a closer if you aren't going to win games and make the playoffs.

Gospel Day at the ballpark.

 

My daughter said it was a stingy crowd.

My daughter said it was a stingy crowd.

 

Very stingy. And I'd imagine even more so if she was upstairs.

 

Tell her that some day a beer vendor is going to ask her if she's "Clyde's" daughter. I've thought about it a couple of times, but didn't know if she'd know I was referring to your BGP name.

Just a game between 2 really bad teams. Phillips could be closing tomorrow nite and it wouldn't surprise me a bit

I'd say it was reason #1 to trade him. You don't need a closer if you aren't going to win games and make the playoffs.

 

Really helpful to have an A+ closer on a 70 win team.

Just a game between 2 really bad teams. Phillips could be closing tomorrow nite and it wouldn't surprise me a bit

 

Just to think the Reds were 1-5.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.