Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott 2015

Featured Replies

What does Scott need to do to improve in 2015? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

I can't wait to see how good this team really is.

Who is the better back London or Pleasant? I can't wait to see how they use Perrin and see how good the big boys are Rice and Tucker.

Sounds like a lot of enthusiasm in Taylor Mill from prior threads. Would love to see them make some noise.

Who is the better back London or Pleasant? I can't wait to see how they use Perrin and see how good the big boys are Rice and Tucker.

 

I don't think you could - or even should for that matter - compare the two backs. They each bring very different styles of running that makes them both very unique, and together gives Scott a very dynamic back field.

Aug 21, 15 Newport Central Catholic home 7:00 PM

Aug 28, 15 Dixie Heights away 7:00 PM

Sep 4, 15 Newport away 7:00 PM

Sep 11, 15 Conner home 7:00 PM

Sep 18, 15 Holy Cross (Covington) away 7:00 PM

Sep 25, 15 Mason County away 7:30 PM

Oct 2, 15 Harrison County home 7:30 PM

Oct 16, 15 Bourbon County home 7:30 PM

Oct 23, 15 Holmes away 7:00 PM

Oct 30, 15 Simon Kenton home 7:00 PM

Scott is going to be good this year. Going to definitely surprise teams. They have London (who might be the second best back in NKY), Pleasant, Perrin, Fitzgerald, Rice, Tucker, Hicks, and Berling. All guys who've played a lot for the past two years. Throw in the young guys like Alex Thurza and Roberts, they'll be a team to really give someone a challenge.

The Eagles should be competitive this season .

Edited by coach1980

Which games are folks seeing as W's and L's on their schedule?

Prediction would be difficult to say for sure. I see the NewCath , Dixie, Conner, Bourbon ...to be very good games . I could see those games going either way . I see the Eagles Winners in the rest of the games . The only loss for sure I could see on paper would be SK . I just feel Scott will be competitive . They could end up above average or 9 and 1 . It just all depends how the stars line up.

I have noticed a fair number of mentions regarding the running game for the Eagles and I think someone said they run a 1950's offense. Is there any hope of changing up formations at all moving forward? On average, how often did they pass per game last year? Changing things up a bit may help determine how good this team can be

I have noticed a fair number of mentions regarding the running game for the Eagles and I think someone said they run a 1950's offense. Is there any hope of changing up formations at all moving forward? On average, how often did they pass per game last year? Changing things up a bit may help determine how good this team can be

The offense is designed to run the ball And there were passing plays developed out of this formation , and unfortunately, in the few times that they attempted , the QB seemed rushed and not comfortable . I think this season they may have found away to balance the offense out and utilize the talent . The key this season will be the blocking . With this style offense all 11 guys have to block .

The offense is similar to Dixies.

Going to have to disagree with you there UK...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.