Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dallas PD Headquarters Under Attack

Featured Replies

Has been since around midnight. The attackers have pipe bombs, automatic weapons all in an armored vehicle. There were four and now one is caught so far is what I have heard.

 

It is supposedly over a child custody hearing.

Lost custody and was accused of being a terrorist. Well, spot on assessment I'd say.

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy.

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy.

I prefer wine, but beer makes for a better country song.

Police Sniper shot him through the window of his van...Bomb Robot sent in to verify if he is dead or not.

11407176_852208451538440_4332133507449604626_n.jpg?oh=b92a0caab8dcf35389b68a60c7c1e113&oe=562DC21B

 

Top is the Armored Car the guy had procured and was driving and shooting from.

 

The bottom is one of the first police cars to come in contact with him...thankfully no officers were hurt. Maybe armored Humvees aren't as crazy of an idea as a lot of people think.

If the window was up then I'm guessing they shot him with something much bigger than a standard sniper rifle...maybe a .338 Lapua or a .50.

 

Those windows should be rated to withstand any thing smaller than that, if that was in fact an armored car formally used by a courier service.

If the window was up then I'm guessing they shot him with something much bigger than a standard sniper rifle...maybe a .338 Lapua or a .50.

 

Those windows should be rated to withstand any thing smaller than that, if that was in fact an armored car formally used by a courier service.

 

I read .50

I read .50

I've been out all day and hadn't read that yet...but it makes sense considering what he was in.

Remember, we don't need local law enforcement agencies having old military vehicles.

Remember, we don't need local law enforcement agencies having old military vehicles.

We used to just give them revolvers with dump pouches full of reloads on their belts too...then Newhall, Miami, N Hollywood and others happened where the police officers were woefully outgunned and and some paid the ultimate price.

I read .50

I was going to guess .50, Im not sure a .338 would do it.

I was going to guess .50, Im not sure a .338 would do it.

 

I'm sure to be safe the .50 was an easy call...but I've seen 338Lapua rounds penetrate nearly an half inch of steel, that is a bad round too.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.