Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dallas PD Headquarters Under Attack

Featured Replies

I'm surprised a police department would have a .50. But I guess this is exhibit A on why they should. They put a round through the engine block to stop the van.

I'm surprised a police department would have a .50. But I guess this is exhibit A on why they should. They put a round through the engine block to stop the van.

 

I have friends that have a .50.

A CNN anchor said it was very "courageous and brave" to shoot at the police department.

A CNN anchor said it was very "courageous and brave" to shoot at the police department.

 

Unemployment line is this way...

A CNN anchor said it was very "courageous and brave" to shoot at the police department.

 

She of course, a day later is going to apologize and say she misspoke. Well if she misspoke what did she intend to say?

I'm pretty sure she said exactly what she wanted to say but after the reaction they received, she has now "Decided" to apologize.

I have friends that have a .50.

 

I know a guy that had one also and did his own reloads for it. I think it used to cost close to $10 a shot for ammo.

Unemployment line is this way...

 

Poor choice of words. Unless her intent was to say the shooter's actions were noble than it's nothing other than fodder for some.

A CNN anchor said it was very "courageous and brave" to shoot at the police department.

 

I saw that... I thought surely I had misread, but nope.

I know a guy that had one also and did his own reloads for it. I think it used to cost close to $10 a shot for ammo.

What does it cost if you just buy it? The guns are expensive as heck so I can't imagine what the ammo cost.

What does it cost if you just buy it? The guns are expensive as heck so I can't imagine what the ammo cost.

 

$30-$40 for a box of 10.

$30-$40 for a box of 10.

 

The more prevalent they have become the cheaper the ammo has gotten.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.