There is negative recruiting... Then there is this

LOOGY

They are getting their butts kicked by Sparty, PSU, and Ohio State, would not call that doing well. Losing in state kids to all three of them, and Harbaugh has made zero inroads in Ohio. I would call it desperation and a failed attempt to regain relevance
Those schools you listed also had a 2 year head start.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those schools you listed also had a 2 year head start.

Another excuse. Franklin cane into a miserable situation and immediately made a splash. Meyer took over a team coming off a sub .500 year and within a month signed a ton of blue chippers. Dantonio has taken Michigans spot as the #2 choice for Ohio kids. Kentucky is not far behind them and gaining momentum. Again, desperation from the staff of Captain Arrogance.

Another excuse. Franklin cane into a miserable situation and immediately made a splash. Meyer took over a team coming off a sub .500 year and within a month signed a ton of blue chippers. Dantonio has taken Michigans spot as the #2 choice for Ohio kids. Kentucky is not far behind them and gaining momentum. Again' date=' desperation from the staff of Captain Arrogance.[/quote']

If UK goes to a bowl game they will take some from Sparty soon. Big year for UK.

Another excuse. Franklin cane into a miserable situation and immediately made a splash. Meyer took over a team coming off a sub .500 year and within a month signed a ton of blue chippers. Dantonio has taken Michigans spot as the #2 choice for Ohio kids. Kentucky is not far behind them and gaining momentum. Again, desperation from the staff of Captain Arrogance.
Whatever helps you sleep at night

What is bad about this? What did I miss?

I'm not a fan of schools sending out negative recruiting stuff like this. I know it goes on but usually graphics aren't made to make it so obvious like this one. It's how you get a lot of enemies down the road.

But with this I thought it was hilarious. Michigan was trying to be really clever but in the end they pointed out their coach actually stinks and can't hold/commit to a job

In all fairness I loved Jedd Fisch as Miami's OC. I'd take him back in a second.

I had to watch Jeff Fisch try and run the Jags offense for 2 years and it was painful to watch. He's definitely more of a college OC and I think he will be great at Michigan.