Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

There is negative recruiting... Then there is this

Featured Replies

They are getting their butts kicked by Sparty, PSU, and Ohio State, would not call that doing well. Losing in state kids to all three of them, and Harbaugh has made zero inroads in Ohio. I would call it desperation and a failed attempt to regain relevance
Those schools you listed also had a 2 year head start.
  • Replies 31
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know Zach a little bit. He was on Urban's staff at Florida, and has followed him to Columbus. Granted I've only had limited interaction with him, but he's a good dude. Loved his response.

Those schools you listed also had a 2 year head start.

 

Another excuse. Franklin cane into a miserable situation and immediately made a splash. Meyer took over a team coming off a sub .500 year and within a month signed a ton of blue chippers. Dantonio has taken Michigans spot as the #2 choice for Ohio kids. Kentucky is not far behind them and gaining momentum. Again, desperation from the staff of Captain Arrogance.

Another excuse. Franklin cane into a miserable situation and immediately made a splash. Meyer took over a team coming off a sub .500 year and within a month signed a ton of blue chippers. Dantonio has taken Michigans spot as the #2 choice for Ohio kids. Kentucky is not far behind them and gaining momentum. Again' date=' desperation from the staff of Captain Arrogance.[/quote']

 

If UK goes to a bowl game they will take some from Sparty soon. Big year for UK.

Another excuse. Franklin cane into a miserable situation and immediately made a splash. Meyer took over a team coming off a sub .500 year and within a month signed a ton of blue chippers. Dantonio has taken Michigans spot as the #2 choice for Ohio kids. Kentucky is not far behind them and gaining momentum. Again, desperation from the staff of Captain Arrogance.
Whatever helps you sleep at night
Whatever helps you sleep at night

 

Sorry bro but he's 99.999% right.

Sorry bro but he's 99.999% right.
You're an OSU guy too, disqualified from having a rational viewpoint. ;)

Why again are we supposed to be outraged?

I am not outraged, but if Michigan actually put this out...pretty weak IMO...

What is bad about this? What did I miss?

  • Author
What is bad about this? What did I miss?

 

I'm not a fan of schools sending out negative recruiting stuff like this. I know it goes on but usually graphics aren't made to make it so obvious like this one. It's how you get a lot of enemies down the road.

 

But with this I thought it was hilarious. Michigan was trying to be really clever but in the end they pointed out their coach actually stinks and can't hold/commit to a job

I figured you would be more upset about Harbaugh's "satellite football camps"...the last one was in Prattville, Alabama.

In all fairness I loved Jedd Fisch as Miami's OC. I'd take him back in a second.

 

I had to watch Jeff Fisch try and run the Jags offense for 2 years and it was painful to watch. He's definitely more of a college OC and I think he will be great at Michigan.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.