NKU adds JUCO guard

nkufan23

Eligible to play immediately LaVonne Holland. He attended Ballard high school. Averaged 14 points per at Coffeyville Community College last season and will have 3 years of eligibility remaining.

I'm sure he has improved since high school but did anyone get the chance to see him play during his Ballard days? Sounds like a nice pickup for the Norse, I'd like to see them add a few more JUCOS.

NKU Men's Basketball Adds Another Piece to the Roster | The River City News

Edited by nkufan23

Eligible to play immediately LaVonne Holland. He attended Ballard high school. Averaged 14 points per at Coffeyville Community College last season and will have 3 years of eligibility remaining.

I'm sure he has improved since high school but did anyone get the chance to see him play during his Ballard days? Sounds like a nice pickup for the Norse, I'd like to see them add a few more JUCOS.

NKU Men's Basketball Adds Another Piece to the Roster | The River City News

Remember him from Ballard. Nice player who'll bring some things to the table if he put in the work during JUCO.

Sounds like a nice addition. I just watched his Ballard highlight from 2012. Long arms, solid deep shot and great athleticism. I'm excited to see the Brannen led Norse.

It's not going to be a quick rise with the conference jump coming so soon.