Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKU adds JUCO guard

Featured Replies

Eligible to play immediately LaVonne Holland. He attended Ballard high school. Averaged 14 points per at Coffeyville Community College last season and will have 3 years of eligibility remaining.

 

I'm sure he has improved since high school but did anyone get the chance to see him play during his Ballard days? Sounds like a nice pickup for the Norse, I'd like to see them add a few more JUCOS.

 

NKU Men's Basketball Adds Another Piece to the Roster | The River City News

Edited by nkufan23

Eligible to play immediately LaVonne Holland. He attended Ballard high school. Averaged 14 points per at Coffeyville Community College last season and will have 3 years of eligibility remaining.

 

I'm sure he has improved since high school but did anyone get the chance to see him play during his Ballard days? Sounds like a nice pickup for the Norse, I'd like to see them add a few more JUCOS.

 

NKU Men's Basketball Adds Another Piece to the Roster | The River City News

 

Remember him from Ballard. Nice player who'll bring some things to the table if he put in the work during JUCO.

I remember him. Nice player. Above average shooter. I believe he was class of 2013.

Sounds like a nice addition. I just watched his Ballard highlight from 2012. Long arms, solid deep shot and great athleticism. I'm excited to see the Brannen led Norse.

Sounds like a nice addition. I just watched his Ballard highlight from 2012. Long arms, solid deep shot and great athleticism. I'm excited to see the Brannen led Norse.

It's not going to be a quick rise with the conference jump coming so soon.

It's not going to be a quick rise with the conference jump coming so soon.

 

They'll take some lumps but I like the addition of a solid JUCO.

They'll take some lumps but I like the addition of a solid JUCO.
If they win more than 1 conference game I'll be shocked. I hope I'm wrong.

They'll get to play Youngstown State and UIC so anything is possible.The top of that league is tough though.

Based on RPI WSU, Youngstown and UIC are comparable. Would a 7th place finish be a great season?

I think they do better than most think.

Based on RPI WSU, Youngstown and UIC are comparable. Would a 7th place finish be a great season?

 

I'll start judging more next basketball season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.