Early favorites and surprises for the Belmont Stakes?

It looks like Frosted, Materiality, and Mubtaheej will all return after not running in the Preakness. I'm sure there will be more.

Would Frosted be any kind of a threat in this race?

Would Frosted be any kind of a threat in this race?

I liked that horse in the Derby a lot and it almost paid off. Tapit colt, Wood Memorial winner, fourth in the Derby... lots to like about that horse.

Obviously American Pharaoh will race. Not sure any other horse from the Preakness will give it a go. Be interesting to see who the newcomers to the show are. Frosted would have a big chance in this race and the horse from Dubai may be cranked up to run a big one, now having been in the states for about 4 or 5 weeks.

Obviously American Pharaoh will race. Not sure any other horse from the Preakness will give it a go. Be interesting to see who the newcomers to the show are. Frosted would have a big chance in this race and the horse from Dubai may be cranked up to run a big one, now having been in the states for about 4 or 5 weeks.

I read where Tale of Verve is shipping to Belmont.

I want too see a Triple Crown before I exit earth. It seems like we have a chance.

I would like to see one also. I thought California Chrome had a good chance last year as well. He finished a respectable 4th in the Belmont but lost out to fresher horses for the most part. However, if trainer and jockey experience mean anything here....I give them an edge. Same jockey of course...just another chance.