Bracken County's new coach: Jason Hinson

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darius Miller was Mr. Basketball and was the best since Lofton, in fact he was better than Lofton from the status he controlled the game on both the offensive and defensive end rebounding and scoring.

Some would say Preston Knowles as well.

How a man can go from Coach Hinson loved and adored to Mr. Hinson ex coach in just a few days

By taking the job "12 miles to the south" :lol2:. Mr. Grimes, while you may follow 10th region sports closely, you may not be well versed in Augusta/Bracken Co history. While both schools will support each other, all that goes to the wayside when going head to head.

By taking the job "12 miles to the south" :lol2:. Mr. Grimes, while you may follow 10th region sports closely, you may not be well versed in Augusta/Bracken Co history. While both schools will support each other, all that goes to the wayside when going head to head.

Like Pitino going to Louisville :lol2:

I am very aware of the rivalry. Have been to more that a few Augusta/Bracken games. To be honest I don't really think they pull for each other when not playing each other. At least not from what I can tell when at different tournaments throughout the years. Yeah both fan bases will be politically correct on here and in the public but really it's mostly all for show. If Hinson didn't have connection to Bracken that's one thing but being a grad from there it should not come to a surprise to anyone that he would leave A-town for Brooksville. That's all mute to the fact of taking shots at a great coach just because he left.

Edited by Rick Grimes

I am very aware of the rivalry. Have been to more that a few Augusta/Bracken games. To be honest I don't really think they pull for each other when not playing each other. At least not from what I can tell when at different tournaments throughout the years. Yeah both fan bases will be politically correct on here and in the public but really it's mostly all for show. If Hinson didn't have connection to Bracken that's one thing but being a grad from there it should not come to a surprise to anyone that he would leave A-town for Brooksville. That's all mute to the fact of taking shots at a great coach just because he left.

How is that all mute? He is going to a rival. I'm supposing that people shouldn't take shots at Pitino for going to Louisville then? Doesn't matter whether he can coach or not, it's more of a factor with him going to Bracken.

Who is, then?

Darius Miller? Preston Knowels? Chris Owens? Robbie Stenzel? Omar Prewitt? I love Bach to the moon and back but the time period he fell into contributed a lot to his success. Great player and definitely one of the best in this era, but not THE best.

Well boys I don't know if Bach is the best 10th Region player since Lofton, but that performance in last years District tourney vs Mason Co was something I will never forget. Best single game performance I had saw in 10th Region since Lofton vs Ballard in 2003 state championship game

Well boys I don't know if Bach is the best 10th Region player since Lofton, but that performance in last years District tourney vs Mason Co was something I will never forget. Best single game performance I had saw in 10th Region since Lofton vs Ballard in 2003 state championship game

I know we can't base a career outa of one game but the game you speak will stick out in my mind for years to come.