Bracken County's new coach: Jason Hinson

I am very aware of the rivalry. Have been to more that a few Augusta/Bracken games. To be honest I don't really think they pull for each other when not playing each other. At least not from what I can tell when at different tournaments throughout the years. Yeah both fan bases will be politically correct on here and in the public but really it's mostly all for show. If Hinson didn't have connection to Bracken that's one thing but being a grad from there it should not come to a surprise to anyone that he would leave A-town for Brooksville. That's all mute to the fact of taking shots at a great coach just because he left.

When they play Mason County, they do. Fact.:thumb:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well boys I don't know if Bach is the best 10th Region player since Lofton, but that performance in last years District tourney vs Mason Co was something I will never forget. Best single game performance I had saw in 10th Region since Lofton vs Ballard in 2003 state championship game

That game and Crawfords 44 vs. Pendleton were the best two game I've seen at the Igloo ever!

Bracken made a great hire period. Bracken should be glad that they got someone who will do it the right way. The 10th has some great players in its history that is for sure, last 10-15 years they have 3 guys that have been paid to play after graduation from college and that is impressive! And doing well still!!