Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rivals Combine Indianapolis April 12th

Featured Replies

I hope a lot of kids from Kentucky go.

  • Replies 72
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

I am pretty sure Dillon Powell from Simon Kenton will be there.

Think you meant to say April 12th. I know quite a few from around Louisville will be there. Being the first one of these we will go to it will be fun to see the level of competition -- we've heard it is really good.

  • Author
Think you meant to say April 12th. I know quite a few from around Louisville will be there. Being the first one of these we will go to it will be fun to see the level of competition -- we've heard it is really good.

 

You are correct thank you.

Scott has prom this weekend so several kids who were planning on it no longer are able to go.

we went to the combine in Nashville. My son wants to go to this one too but I don't think we will make it. I hear that quite a few Lexington kids are signed up.

  • Author
Scott has prom this weekend so several kids who were planning on it no longer are able to go.

 

I hate to here that.

About 5 kids from our place are headed up.

  • Author

SK was represented by OG 6'0 280 pound David Sandlin, DE 6'1 260 pound Tucker Mueller and RB 5'10 190 pound Dillon Powell. Hope all the kids from Kentucky did well.

So Powell ran slower than a 4.88 40? He is not listed in the top 20? Did he not run the 40? I thought this kid ran a 4.5??

HUGE difference when being timed by laser so I would not get caught up too much by the times. There were several players there that had slow laser times but are great players nonetheless.

Here are the results for all competitors. Quinton Baker is that fast, I realized after looking over these results. Besides some Trinity, Hardin, and Male competitors, 40 times aren't that impressive (holding nose).

 

We have a lot of body builder wanna be's and not enough fast players. Speed kills, ask Trinity and Highlands. We need to get our boys out of the mirrors lifting and admiring their physique, to out running.

 

https://ct.yimg.com/mr/uploads/880/1678675.pdf

HUGE difference when being timed by laser so I would not get caught up too much by the times. There were several players there that had slow laser times but are great players nonetheless.

Half a second?? I don't think so.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.