April 9, 201511 yr As Taco Bell Corp. strives to “break out of the sea of sameness” at breakfast, CEO Brian Niccol has a broader plan to set the brand apart this year — including testing delivery and expanding its catering test. Niccol, who stepped into the CEO role at Taco Bell in January after his predecessor Greg Creed became CEO of parent Yum Brands Inc., outlined ambitious plans for the coming year in an interview with Nation’s Restaurant News. The initiatives are all part of an ongoing plan to position Taco Bell as a forward-thinking brand for Millennials and future generations in the rapidly changing quick-service landscape, according to Niccol. “I know a lot of people are talking about creating modern fast-food brands, and a lot are trying. But we’re already on our way,” he said. “We’re continuing to move Taco Bell into its own category.” Taco Bell Corp. CEO: 2015 plans include delivery | Quick Service content from Nation's Restaurant News
April 9, 201511 yr I'd recommend the CEO get his Highland Heights location head's out of their butts first.
April 9, 201511 yr Author I'd recommend the CEO get his Highland Heights location head's out of their butts first. Goodness, what a way to kick start the thread. Awesome stuff :lol2: :thumb:
April 9, 201511 yr Switching to 2 drive thru lanes might be needed at the Newport location. Had a guy OD on heroin while placing an order there yesterday. SMH
April 9, 201511 yr Switching to 2 drive thru lanes might be needed at the Newport location. Had a guy OD on heroin while placing an order there yesterday. SMH Saw that. Quite a scene.
April 9, 201511 yr I'd recommend the CEO get his Highland Heights location head's out of their butts first. That location sucks.
April 9, 201511 yr That location sucks. I won't ever go to that one again, which means I probably won't eat Taco Bell ever again.
April 9, 201511 yr The first thing they need to worry about is making sure their 24-hour locations are properly staffed. I sat in the drive thru for 35 minutes Saturday night, and it wasn't the first time that had happened.
April 9, 201511 yr The first thing they need to worry about is making sure their 24-hour locations are properly staffed. I sat in the drive thru for 35 minutes Saturday night' date=' and it wasn't the first time that had happened.[/quote'] Seems like Taco Bell is always understaffed, wonder if it's a cost cutting measure?
April 9, 201511 yr The first thing they need to worry about is making sure their 24-hour locations are properly staffed. I sat in the drive thru for 35 minutes Saturday night, and it wasn't the first time that had happened. Dude. 35 minutes?! They were probably inside laughing at you; maybe taking bets on how long you would be willing to wait. Taco Bell is not worth 35 minutes of my time. Ever.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.