Comedy Central Roasts

I love this kind of humor. Very much my style of funny.

I loved the guy from SNL. He's much funnier than anticipated. Of course, Jeff Ross is always a killer.

I liked the black comedian near the end, as well. His delivery was very funny. I didn't catch his name though.

For the record, I think Bieber is a young punk. Anyone hear the story about his altercation with David Arquette? Arquette obviously has some issues but if some kid flips a bottle cap at my head after he just pretended to be my buddy...I'm turning on him in a swift manner.

What I find interesting is racial jokes from whites directed at blacks are fair game. Maybe it's just me, but I get the impression some blacks don't like the level playing field.

I've noticed a few looks during some of those jokes. The black guys really didn't enjoy the joke from the lady about explaining what a father is the other night. Did you notice their looks after that joke?

I've noticed a few looks during some of those jokes. The black guys really didn't enjoy the joke from the lady about explaining what a father is the other night. Did you notice their looks after that joke?

I don't remember any specific joke because to me it was all in good fun, what I remember is an overall feeling of uneasiness.