Comedy Central Roasts

I don't remember any specific joke because to me it was all in good fun, what I remember is an overall feeling of uneasiness.

I've noticed that a few times. Another time that it stood out was when Amy Schumer was just flat out destroying Patrice O'Neal about being black and having diabetes. That was a couple years back I believe.

Also, the time that a joke was made to Steve O about his dead buddy Ryan Dunn. The look on his face said all that needed to be said.

I've noticed that a few times. Another time that it stood out was when Amy Schumer was just flat out destroying Patrice O'Neal about being black and having diabetes. That was a couple years back I believe.

Also, the time that a joke was made to Steve O about his dead buddy Ryan Dunn. The look on his face said all that needed to be said.

Yeah I remember Patrice O'Neal cringing at Amy Schumer's joke.

At this Roast they removed a joke from Jeff Ross about Paul Walker (towards Ludacris). But through the filter was his joke about Pete Davidson's dad. Pete jokes about it, but still..

I don't mind the black jokes because the jokes can go both ways. You have to be able to give as good as you get in the roasts. However, I really did not enjoy the 9/11 jokes. Even though that guy lost his father, the amount of lives that were changed that day makes it cringe worthy to me.