Indiana DEMOCRAT says colleagues 18 month old son...

I often say conservatives don't see racism anywhere, even if it were a burning cross right in front of them. On the other hand, liberals see racism EVERYWHERE, even in the most desperate attempts to point racism out somewhere. I would say this is a case of a liberal desperate to point out racism when it really doesn't exist. It is sad really.

Everyone knows conservatives are the most racist people on this planet and that they raise their children to be racists while in the womb. Don't try to deny it now that a democrat from Indiana has busted the ingrained racism started before birth from conservatives.

My 18 month old was afraid of his own mamaw and papaw sicne he did see them much. Maybe the kid was scared becasue he saw how hateful she really is. Maybe the little kid was scared because he can tell she is a racist.

My 18 month old was afraid of his own mamaw and papaw sicne he did see them much. Maybe the kid was scared becasue he saw how hateful she really is. Maybe the little kid was scared because he can tell she is a racist.

Nope. That baby is a raging conservative racist.

He was afraid of them because he saw them (much ) ie. a lot ?