Pendleton County Coach Quits

BigRed48

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My understanding is that Pendelton doesnt play in district competition, is this correct?? something must have come up there, after coming off of a 6-4 season, with most of the losses being realatively close. What is going on there?

Pendleton has not played in a district to this point. Originally, they were supposed to be in the district with LexCath, Harrison Co. et al. But the districts and classes shifted and they were grouped in with Highlands, CovCath, and the Oldhams (at the time). They didn't feel they could compete in that district so they have stayed out, far too long IMO.

Not only heart and soul but his own monies...this is such a shame. I have heard that some of the boys will move to other areas to play too. I really feel sorry for the team and the Carver family. I hope that someday the real truth comes out about this, I am thinking that when new coach is hired it will. I have heard that PC has hired an assistanct coach, how nice, I sure hope they told him that he is on his own for now. Carver has carried this team to winning seasons pretty much on his own shoulders, they really never had any assistants for him.

where is western hills? maybe good fit for coach carver...

Western Hills is in Frankfort, we play in the same district as Lexington Cath, Harrison and the Jessamines.

Can you give us a little back ground info on Coach Carver? Where was he before he was at PC? How long has he been at PC? What is his football philosophy (ie what offense/defense does he run)? Thanks for any and all information!