Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

It's That Time of Year ....again.

Featured Replies

Mark your calenders ! I was listening to espn's Mike and Mike show this morning and just like setting a watch, looking at a calendar the mention of Cal leaving came up. This was the first that I had heard it this year but it is about time, uh ? :popcorn:

No, I don't think that Cal is going anywhere at this time or next season, etc.. I was just wondering if anyone had heard this same ol', same ol' this season and where at. M. Golic didn't mention a specific job, just that it was the NBA and for "proving, satisfaction" that he could win in the NBA. ..............usual stuff.

I guess the run on Depend boxes in Kentucky stores starts anew for BBN.

Mark your calenders ! I was listening to espn's Mike and Mike show this morning and just like setting a watch, looking at a calendar the mention of Cal leaving came up. This was the first that I had heard it this year but it is about time, uh ? :popcorn:

No, I don't think that Cal is going anywhere at this time or next season, etc.. I was just wondering if anyone had heard this same ol', same ol' this season and where at. M. Golic didn't mention a specific job, just that it was the NBA and for "proving, satisfaction" that he could win in the NBA. ..............usual stuff.

 

Which IMO he will end up leaving to the NBA sooner or later if the right NBA job comes along. He would probably be in the NBA this season if all of our guys didn't return this year.

  • Author
Been there, done that.

 

Exactly. :thumb:

I'm going to be more concerned when we don't hear these kinda things.

 

FWIW, I think within the next 2-3 years he will be patrolling the sidelines in the NBA again. Don't see him being much longer for Kentucky. JMO.

I'm going to be more concerned when we don't hear these kinda things.

 

FWIW, I think within the next 2-3 years he will be patrolling the sidelines in the NBA again. Don't see him being much longer for Kentucky. JMO.

 

I've thought for a while now that this would be his last year.

It's every year. Eventually they might be right and they'll let us know it, forgetting they were wrong every other year.

 

He will eventually not be the UK Coach. Might be this year, might not. If he gets 40-0, I certainly won't be mad with that decision. Bummed, but not mad.

UK basketball is bigger than John Calipari. I'm sure they will survive when this coach decides it's time to leave. After all, they did have 7 National Champion banners hanging before he got there!

Seth Greenberg said something on KSR today about how it is all just people trying to hurt Calipari in recruiting, by continually having these bogus rumors each year.

Seth Greenberg said something on KSR today about how it is all just people trying to hurt Calipari in recruiting, by continually having these bogus rumors each year.

 

 

Yeah, how's that been working out? :lol2:

I always told myself that he would leave UK for the NBA eventually, but for some reason o don't see it anymore. I think he really enjoys the college game too much to give it up. Plus I don't think he'd do well in the NBA. The best coaches in the game don't have the demenor Cal has on the sidelines. If he acted the way he does on the sideline of an NBA game, he would lose his team. NBA players don't lime to constantly critiqued and coached, but in college it's what you have to do.

Maybe the NCAA is after him again.

 

He seems to have a history of being able to skate away free and clear and then the school is the one paying the price.

 

Just food for thought.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.