Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MIck Cronin Message to ESPN

Featured Replies

I'm becoming a huge fan of Mick Cronin. I liked him in person when I attended a game at Cincy and he continues to impress.

 

I love this Tweet that he posted last night:

 

@coachcroninUC

Hey @ESPN. If you will televise the game Cincinnati will come to Murray!!! I love and miss my Murray friends. ‪#‎racersshouldhavedanced‬.

BOOK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was in Paducah today and listened to 99.5 The Fan. The host of the morning call in show commented that Mick has not returned to Murray a single time since he left to take the Cincinnati job. He hired someone to come back and clean out his house. The host put the chances of UC coming to Murray for a game in the "if you believe this, I have some beach front property to sell you category".

I was in Paducah today and listened to 99.5 The Fan. The host of the morning call in show commented that Mick has not returned to Murray a single time since he left to take the Cincinnati job. He hired someone to come back and clean out his house. The host put the chances of UC coming to Murray for a game in the "if you believe this, I have some beach front property to sell you category".

 

Where exactly would there have been time to make the "quick" trip back to Murray State after he took over a UC program with 1 scholarship player in April with an APR hit coming from the end of the Huggins era? He spends 3 days down there moving and I'd have probably called for him to be fired by May at UC... :lol2:

That was 9 years ago. I think the hosts point is that Mick hasn't been back since.

That was 9 years ago. I think the hosts point is that Mick hasn't been back since.

 

And it still isn't like Murray is an easy place to make a quick trip back to. I've heard a bunch of fond stories of his time at Murray.

 

If ESPN will televise a home and home, it would happen...

  • Author

No way he posts that unless he intends to do it.

No way he posts that unless he intends to do it.

 

IF he can get it on national TV for both games...

I miss the Mick's Maniacs crowd. It'd be awesome if This can happen.

I'm sure ESPN will jump all over a Murray St and Cincy Shootout.

I'm sure ESPN will jump all over a Murray St and Cincy Shootout.

 

Yeah, because that would be such a national draw. :D

Is Cronin going to coach anymore or be in some behind the scenes recruiter role type position for UC?

Is Cronin going to coach anymore or be in some behind the scenes recruiter role type position for UC?

 

I think he undergoes more tests this week or next. Those will determine the answer to your question.

If Cameron Payne is back next year I could see it happening.

Can't wait to see what happens to this kid! His dribble drive and quicker than a flash jump shot off the screen is crazy!! And his awareness of his teammates on the court, you cannot teach!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.