Man removed from Southwest flight because of a vulgar tee shirt

All Tell

First, who wears a shirt like this?

Second, when people act like this, I'd very much prefer security to skip the chit chat and just taze them.

My 55 year old neighbor has one similar that he claims his high school daughter bought him. The man has issues!

I'm so glad we've had some of these recent articles about really good young men and women. It helps offset the stupidity we see in these kinds of morons. If that were my college student son there would be a come to Jesus meeting of the minds where he would learn the meaning of respect for others.

I really don't have an issue with the shirt too much, and yes he does have freedom of speech. But, the airline is a business and they have the right to make their own rules, some which my be stupid, not saying this is a stupid rule.

As Duece said, he was given a chance to change the shirt, he refused, funny how his own recording came back to bit him in the rear. I think most people, if being asked by a rep from the airline to change your shirt, not once but many times, anyone thinking clearly could tell that they aren't getting on that plane unless they agree to do what they are asking. Even after he said that he would not change and they told him then you are not getting on the plane, he still could have said "OK".

I also chalk this up to someone who wants their 15 minutes of fame, even though he ended up looking like an idiot.