March 18, 201511 yr ....by defeating the University of Indianapolis Tuesday night 81-72. The Elite Eight will be held in Evansville, Indiana. Congratulations to the Knights.
March 18, 201511 yr Author Congrats to Bellarmine on winning the GLVC twice! Almost 3 times if you count the near miss in the GLVC tournament.
March 18, 201511 yr ..... Awesome!! Love seeing CovCath's Jake Thelen playing so well. Keep going Boys!!!
March 26, 201511 yr Author To update this, Bellarmine has now advanced to the Final Four with a win last night in Evansville. The Knights play Florida Southern, the top-ranked team in D2, tonight in a semi-final. Bellarmine lost to them earlier this season in a very close game. I believe both semi's will be televised on CBS SN. Jake Thelen had another big game.
March 26, 201511 yr To update this, Bellarmine has now advanced to the Final Four with a win last night in Evansville. The Knights play Florida Southern, the top-ranked team in D2, tonight in a semi-final. Bellarmine lost to them earlier this season in a very close game. I believe both semi's will be televised on CBS SN. Jake Thelen had another big game. CJ has the game starting at 9:30. Thanks for the update. Setting my DVR.
March 26, 201511 yr Sidenote. Last night Bellarmine played Minnesota-State Moorhead. That school is about 2 miles from where I live. Small world we live in.
March 26, 201511 yr Sidenote. Last night Bellarmine played Minnesota-State Moorhead. That school is about 2 miles from where I live. Small world we live in. You live in Minnesota? Had no idea.
March 26, 201511 yr Sidenote. Last night Bellarmine played Minnesota-State Moorhead. That school is about 2 miles from where I live. Small world we live in. I didn't know you were up there. You're only about three hours away from my aunt and uncle in Grand Rapids, MN.
March 26, 201511 yr Being a fan of the University of Tampa Spartans, the Mocs' #1 rival, I'm a Bellarmine fan, tonight.
March 26, 201511 yr Sidenote. Last night Bellarmine played Minnesota-State Moorhead. That school is about 2 miles from where I live. Small world we live in. Bellarmine won that one 92-75 to advance to the Final Four. Thelen with 26 points, 8 boards and 4 assists.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.