Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anonymous Goes Hard at Kanye

Featured Replies

And by going after him, Anonymous brings more attention to him.

And by going after him, Anonymous brings more attention to him.

 

No kidding. I wish he would just disappear and take his in-laws w/ him

I don't like Kanye...but I don't like Anonymous either. A group dictating "right" and "wrong" by frequent use of illegal means is not something to support.

I don't like Kanye...but I don't like Anonymous either. A group dictating "right" and "wrong" by frequent use of illegal means is not something to support.

 

I'm with you there.

Save me a google , whats an anonymous ? a real person ?

K & K are somewhere toasting Anonymous.

Save me a google , whats an anonymous ? a real person ?

 

It's a collective group of vigilante activist hackers...often called "hacktivists". Most people assume they come from numerous nations/continents. Anonymous does what it does on the premise of their actions being for the betterment of the world...but the betterment of the world is a VERY subjective idea, and it's in that subjectiveness and the fact that they act through illegal hacking where I think Anonymous is a dangerous organization.

It's a collective group of vigilante activist hackers...often called "hacktivists". Most people assume they come from numerous nations/continents. Anonymous does what it does on the premise of their actions being for the betterment of the world...but the betterment of the world is a VERY subjective idea, and it's in that subjectiveness and the fact that they act through illegal hacking where I think Anonymous is a dangerous organization.

 

Revenge of the Nerds on PCP

I too have never heard of Anonymous. Not crazy about them, but really dislike Kanye.

You guys are crazy saying anything negative about this group online. They might be the only thing I fear in life. So I'll finish by saying anonymous is a group of a great young people if you want to attack anyone read above my post.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.