Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bill Walton

Featured Replies

For the love of everything holy, could somebody shut Bill Walton up? I'd rather hear the ramblings of Dickie V than to hear Bill Walton spew his nonsense. Sorry, rant over, please carry on.

He is one of my all time favorite players to watch when he was at UCLA but I agree, a root canal isn't as painful as Walton calling a game.

I've personally never understood the dislike for Vitale. He's passionate.

 

Now, Walton and whoever that one guy is who does college football for Fox. I'll turn the volume off.

Put me in the pro-Bill camp.

Bill is all the way bad or good but never in the middle IMO.

 

He is either giving great insight into the game and what is going on or he is rambling about socks, UCLA, Deadheads or something else completely unrelated to what is happening in the game.

I lost a lot of respect for Bill Walton during the Kemba Walker/Brandon Knight draft coverage.

 

He had nothing but good things to say about Kemba, who admittedly never read a book throughout his entire college career and made remarks about Brandon Knight that suggested he was only as UK for basketball and didn't go to classes the second semester.

 

I thought that was terrible because if I remember correctly, Knight came into college as an above 4.0 student who already had a number of college credits and was almost a sophomore academically before starting classes in the fall of his freshman year. It just seemed like very unfair criticism and backwards thinking.

 

I can't remember exactly what he said, I'll have to go back and check twitter if it will go back that far. Anyone else remember this?

Put me in the pro-Bill camp.

 

LOVE Walton...

 

Sign me up, too.

I've personally never understood the dislike for Vitale. He's passionate.

 

Now, Walton and whoever that one guy is who does college football for Fox. I'll turn the volume off.

:thumb: Or have I.
:thumb: Or have I.

 

It's just really hard for me to dislike anybody who has that much passion and love for what they do, ya know? Calls out negatives, positives, all of it...just passionate.

It's just really hard for me to dislike anybody who has that much passion and love for what they do, ya know? Calls out negatives, positives, all of it...just passionate.

 

I like Dickie V but he is blind to his buddies. His tirade about Boehim is just latest in a long line. UK would be five years getting over Tubbys resignation.

Love him.

 

Never understand the disdain for any broadcaster, I don't need to be told what Im seeing most of the time, if I don't like it my TV has a button to solve that.

I like Dickie V but he is blind to his buddies. His tirade about Boehim is just latest in a long line. UK would be five years getting over Tubbys resignation.

 

Didn't see that one.

Ohhhh!!! I take that back....was that during their last regular season game when he was talking about Boehim's biggest fault being that he trusted too many people?

 

Ahh...heck, that's understandable. "We ride together, we die together...bad boys for life." lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.