Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bill Walton

Featured Replies

Ohhhh!!! I take that back....was that during their last regular season game when he was talking about Boehim's biggest fault being that he trusted too many people?

 

Ahh...heck, that's understandable. "We ride together, we die together...bad boys for life." lol

 

Yes.

 

And I am sure the UNC staff had no knowledge about the classes their players took. :rolleyes:

Yes.

 

And I am sure the UNC staff had no knowledge about the classes their players took. :rolleyes:

 

:lol2:

It's just really hard for me to dislike anybody who has that much passion and love for what they do, ya know? Calls out negatives, positives, all of it...just passionate.

 

Exactly, if I thought that was all an act I wouldn't like him at all but it's not. I heard him give a talk to a camp of high school kids and parents / coaches and he was unbelievable. The man Honestly Cares about Kids, he loves and respects the game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.